Four seasons walther pps

just look on fsguns and there sold out already, wondering is anyone got on and more so the price ? The price of the pps at fourseasons

Almost bought one last week from Four Seasons, but that trigger is just unacceptable to me. It's better than the stock MA M&P trigger, but it's just too stiff.

Nice gun though, and incredibly thin. If anyone has the trigger worked on, I'd love to hear some impressions.

Almost bought one last week from Four Seasons, but that trigger is just unacceptable to me. It's better than the stock MA M&P trigger, but it's just too stiff.

Nice gun though, and incredibly thin. If anyone has the trigger worked on, I'd love to hear some impressions.

But I think you can pretty much rest assured that for not too much money, someobody like Greg Derr can get the trigger weight down for you. Probably you can do it yourself by ordering the necessary parts from brownells. I wouldn't let the Mass trigger hold you back.

But I think you can pretty much rest assured that for not too much money, someobody like Greg Derr can get the trigger weight down for you. Probably you can do it yourself by ordering the necessary parts from brownells. I wouldn't let the Mass trigger hold you back.

Right, no argument there. It just stinks that you'll spend $600 + on a gun that should only be about $450, and then drop a little more to get it to an acceptable trigger weight.

Oh hell, I keep forgetting;

I live in MA!!! [slap]

Back
Top Bottom