• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Four Seasons take 10% Off

Does he have anything left to sell that he can give 10% off on?

I was in there yesterday and the answer to that is "barely"... They had one AR. Plus the 10% is actually only on accessories and those aren't selling as fast but the shop seemed open than normal.

i was there today between 1015ish and 1115ish... handguns seemed ok, ammo was ok, targets, wheel guns, shot guns ect... all seemed to be stocked ok.

i saw one guy buying what appeared to be the the 2nd to last or 3rd to last AR though.

That explains why there were so few people in there today at lunchtime... they had already bought last Saturday. There's lots of ammo there, pistols and non-military rifles. Just one AR15 (before the other 2 arrived) when I was there, a $2000 M1A I had not seen there before, two Saigas (.223 and .308), some kind of expensive AK (not a WASR-10), two SKS plus your usual assortment of old M1 carbines and M1 garands over in the corner.

That explains why there were so few people in there today at lunchtime... they had already bought last Saturday. There's lots of ammo there, pistols and non-military rifles. Just one AR15 (before the other 2 arrived) when I was there, a $2000 M1A I had not seen there before, two Saigas (.223 and .308), some kind of expensive AK (not a WASR-10), two SKS plus your usual assortment of old M1 carbines and M1 garands over in the corner.

Are you sure it wasn't a WASR?

I was just on their website and they want $599 for a WASR-10! They said their dealer cost just went up $100.

Are you sure it wasn't a WASR?

I was just on their website and they want $599 for a WASR-10! They said their dealer cost just went up $100.

Yes. The wood had an actual shiny finish on it, and was a very light color. And it was over $1000 but I forget the exact price.

$600 is currently the norm for WASR-10. A week ago, I was at Riley's and they were charging $640, which is starting to get into price gouging territory since others are still charging $600.

no firearms at all is the way i read it?

i'll be stopping in to do a transfer, so i'll be grabbing some powder/primers/ammo. beyond that, it's either buy a shotgun, or eat for the week.

hmm. tough choice.

I almost forgot about the .50BMG behind the counter on the floor (I forget what the make/model is). I hadn't seen one of those in FS before. Now's your opportunity!

I almost forgot about the .50BMG behind the counter on the floor (I forget what the make/model is). I hadn't seen one of those in FS before. Now's your opportunity!

i saw that one today. [laugh] sensabmc and I were doing a transfer.

no freakin way! it's probably worth more than my car at this point, given the GM situation. [rofl]

I only go to FS whenever I absolutely need to. Great store and great people, but it's always friggin' packed. It takes forever sometimes just pick up a few boxes of ammo, nevermind asking to just look at a gun.

according to their inventory list on their website they got an Armalite AR-50 with a Leopold scope and 100 rounds of ammo in just yesterday and the price is $3700 i believe

Carl said he had, IIRC, '15' stags for around $975 each. You may want t call on that. There was an RPK on the wall next to the two saigas Prepper mentioned. Plenty of wheel guns, semis, rifles, and shotguns. And plenty to feed them all. It's been much more sparse there than it is now.
It ended up getting pretty busy from 12:45 until 4:30.

Back
Top Bottom