• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Four Seasons Shout Out.

Jbarila

NES Member
In these times of ammo shortages our youth rifle program at Marshfield Rod and Gun Club was running out of 22 ammo.
Thanks to Carl at Four Seasons for donating 4000 rounds to the kids to keep the program running. Members have been donating all they can spare also!
Carl is a great guy, great for the sport and runs a great shop as you all know.
Thanks Carl!

In these times of ammo shortages our youth rifle program at Marshfield Rod and Gun Club was running out of 22 ammo.
Thanks to Carl at Four Seasons for donating 4000 rounds to the kids to keep the program running. Members have been donating all they can spare also!
Carl is a great guy, great for the sport and runs a great shop as you all know.
Thanks Carl!
Carl has been a great friend to our community for a very long time! Thanks Carl!

This is great. Thank you for posting and being involved with youth shooting.

I love that most gun clubs in MA have some sort of youth shooting program. For such a commie State, we are lucky to have so many clubs and youth programs everywhere.
We also have more gun clubs per town and per capita than many pro-gun states where commercial facilities dominate.

We also have more gun clubs per town and per capita than many pro-gun states where commercial facilities dominate.
Yeah, gun clubs here are like golf courses. It is almost impossible to live more than 20min away from one. (Not speaking for people West of Worcester).

One of the things I look for when checking out other States is gun clubs, and it is amazing how few they have. Now, I know someone will come in and say "we shoot in the woods" - yeah, I get it, but there aren't many places near cities to go shooting in the woods.

Yesterday I was trying to get a friend in Colorado to go check out Steel Challenge. I looked in Practiscore, there is absolutely NOTHING, the closest one was in Utah. only the State Championship in August was in Colorado. Here, there are like 30 matches listed between MA, NH and ME, all within 1 to 2hrs from Boston and that doesn't include the clubs that don't post on that site.

This is great. Thank you for posting and being involved with youth shooting.

I love that most gun clubs in MA have some sort of youth shooting program. For such a commie State, we are lucky to have so many clubs and youth programs everywhere.
Problem is still have a deep rooted Dem and Fudd population.

Yeah, gun clubs here are like golf courses. It is almost impossible to live more than 20min away from one. (Not speaking for people West of Worcester).

One of the things I look for when checking out other States is gun clubs, and it is amazing how few they have. Now, I know someone will come in and say "we shoot in the woods" - yeah, I get it, but there aren't many places near cities to go shooting in the woods

You're right about all the gun clubs in MA. Much better shooting culture there. Probably explains the rush of all the pro2a citizens moving into MA. I always wished I had stayed, just because of all the clubs.

4S has a bunch of haters but I’m not one of them and Carl does step up a lot for local clubs.
Yeah, not really sure why the hate. Carl runs a great, usually well stocked business like any owner of a store should. I get the deli counter BS but real estate inside of 128/495 isn't cheap and they do a good job of moving customer's in/out in a timely manner. A lot of customer's going there know exactly what they want before they step foot in the door.

You're right about all the gun clubs in MA. Much better shooting culture there. Probably explains the rush of all the pro2a citizens moving into MA. I always wished I had stayed, just because of all the clubs.
Nazi controlled Europe was awesome, they had tons of places where Jews could all hang out together.

The reason 4S has the deli feature is because Carl treats his customers right, is fair in his dealings, has a good inventory, and will do his best to see customers satisfied. He supports clubs and youth programs to boot. When I was in the area, he always treated me well and did so, on one occasion after hours when the shop was closed. I miss 4S, there's nothing like it down here.

Yeah but at least a solid 20% of the clubs in this state are nearly useless, because of hardcore fudds. [rofl] So there's that. Even if you subtract those out, your
statement would still be correct.

Problem is still have a deep rooted Dem and Fudd population.

Hardcore fudds are everywhere not just libtard places like mass. If fudds were only a byproduct of libtard areas RKBA issues wouldnt be a big deal and nationally we would have eviscerated the antis a long time ago on all kinds of fronts. Think about it- there are like 100 million? gun owners in the US now... and the public psyche is still not to treat all antis like westboro baptist church.... we're still way short of that.

How old do you have to be, to be a fudd?

If all your long guns need to have wood, and you only fell comfortable with a wheelgun, you are a fudd.
If semi auto handguns and black rifles give you a stiffy, you are fine.
It has nothing at all to do with what you choose to own or how long you've walked the Earth.

Fuddism is about what you think others should be allowed to own.

Back
Top Bottom