Four Seasons Moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I want a T-bone. Thanks...

porterhouse-steak.jpg

Or, maybe a Turkey Dinner from the Green Ridge Turkey Farm...?

a2c6bcb25e3578699961d0699fd512d4.jpg

I don't go to FS that much anymore but the other thing that system does is tells you how many actual customers are in the store vs the lookie-loo/tire kicker factor. There could be 20 people in the store meat-gazing but only 3 have pulled tickets....

-Mike

Except when he has a really good sale going. I remember when I bought a Shield .45 from him for under $300. There was a line going out the door about 20-25 long just for the deli tickets. [laugh]

They should move right to the middle of Newbury Street and put a big sign out front that just said "Gun Store".

Because they like secretly jerking off over everyone talking about it. It's not much different than the kid in the school that pulls the fire alarm and runs away, etc.

Also not saying it is true in this case but I think sometimes the leaking of rumors is intentional.

For example there is an ice cream/junk food bar in Fitchburg called Carol's. Every year someone will start a rumor on faceplant that "Carol's is closing" and every year it ends up being false. I'm beginning to think that someone just does it to be a jerk or its some employee at the restaurant that does it to drum up interest in the establishment.

-Mike

Hey, I pulled the fire alarm when I was 6. Damn fire department was there before I even got off of the school steps. I never did that again.

Are you spreading rumors? The Hill Top shut down about 6 years ago, not last year. [laugh]

I read it AS the last year - like once they had the harrah, everyone flocked in for one last meal in a place that hadn't changed or been cleaned or had the menu updated in 35-100 years.

I went there about a decade ago for lunch. The steak was fine. Potatoes ok. The salad - iceberg and sad carrots/fixings. The veggie - mush.

That crap just doesn't fly today. Restaurants of yesterday die because they don't change. I suspect that, without major changes, the Chateau "chain" will go belly up in the next 10-15 years. You can't have that much pre-prepared foods and get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom