Four Seasons Moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but I saw something very classy in their latest email blast. At least, I think its classy...

Shooters Outpost in Hookset, NH

Note from Carl: If you are looking for a great destination,

take a ride up in your car or motorcycle to NH and visit our friends at Shooters Outpost.

They have recently opened their spectacular machine gun museum which is a MUST SEE.

Check out their Copper Jacket Café as well.

They located at 1158 Hooksett Rd. Exit 9N off of Rt. 93.
Not to many businesses leave some nice comment for their competition, even if it is in another state...

I don't know, but I saw something very classy in their latest email blast. At least, I think its classy...

take a ride up in your car or motorcycle to NH and visit our friends at Shooters Outpost.

They have recently opened their spectacular machine gun museum which is a MUST SEE.

Not to many businesses leave some nice comment for their competition, even if it is in another state...

They are in cahoots.

A firearms conglomerate? Be still my heart...

What’s the source?

A rumor was the source of the info relayed to him by someone who seen somebody that said something to the effect of a friend that heard it from a person who knows that somebody used to work where a person who was seen doing that which led him to believe what that person seen the other day must have heard it from him so it was true.

No surprise. Jim and Carl are friends.

A rumor was the source of the info relayed to him by someone who seen somebody that said something to the effect of a friend that heard it from a person who knows that somebody used to work where a person who was seen doing that which led him to believe what that person seen the other day must have heard it from him so it was true.
My brain hurts

I heard Carl owned that building.
I cant see why Carl would move UNLESS he himself is retiring and moving also.

A firearms conglomerate? Be still my heart...
I'm curious if Carl may be ready to retire and sell his business to Jim Carey????
Jim and Carey would definitely move Four Seasons into a better space I believe. They already have a good, friendly business relationship (Carl and Shooter's).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom