Four seasons guns

I took the ride to Four seasons this morning.
Always a pleasure.
I picked up the FN 509 Fde 9mm.
Great pistol and Great price and service.
I seen Karl pushing a dolly full of ammo.
I must have been Hallucinating.
Lol.
Again Great store with Great staff and Owner.
Thanks again for the great service.

I took the ride to Four seasons this morning.
Always a pleasure.
I picked up the FN 509 Fde 9mm.
Great pistol and Great price and service.
I seen Karl pushing a dolly full of ammo.
I must have been Hallucinating.
Lol.
Again Great store with Great staff and Owner.
Thanks again for the great service.
I dont think i have been to 4S and not seen carl working.
Been a long time since I been up there. The traffic has become so bad that it keeps me from going. Used to get there and back in about 1:30m now if im lucky i can get there under 1hr but the ride home always tough.

one thing i'll say about carl, i've yet to meet a gun shop owner like him. i don't know him personally, know nothing about his background, but i'd bet he has a degree in business under his belt. a far cry from a lot of the other owners i've dealt with. the man is just plain professional and has it figured out.

one thing i'll say about carl, i've yet to meet a gun shop owner like him. i don't know him personally, know nothing about his background, but i'd bet he has a degree in business under his belt. a far cry from a lot of the other owners i've dealt with. the man is just plain professional and has it figured out.

I don't think Carl even likes guns, which is part of why he's so successful.
Many shop owners I know cherry pick all the nice guns for their own collections whenever they get a decent sized estate coming into their shop.

Lol, Take it however you want. I don't think you are who I thought you were. I only know Karl by some limited interactions. I've been in there a lot lately and I hardly ever see him. I see my brother fire fighters working in there a lot. He has a few on staff.

I’ve purchased a couple of guns, some accessories and ammo from FS and have always had a good experience. The only exceptions are the few times I went in Saturday morning, but that’s my fault!

Jokes apart - they’re always willing to take the time to answer any question you have, and they don’t BS you either. I had a question on something (can’t remember what) and the guy behind the counter flat out said he’d never thought of or experienced what I was describing, but that he’d get back to me. 2-3 hours later, we spent 15 minutes on the phone explaining why whatever it was I was doing wasn’t working.

Might there be a perceived premium? Sure. But in my experience, I’m totally fine with it.

It has its quirks, but a good shop to have.

I am thankful for Four Seasons.

The two handguns I bought there were good experiences.

The last time I was there I was looking for some 5.56. Carl was wheeling out a few cartons of it and let me know what he was putting out was cheaper than what I was looking at.

Other than it being crazy busy and small I`ve never had a bad experience there.

You have to go early weekday or else you can't move in there. It's always a pain trying to look at the guns in the cases. Pretty long waits just to check out non gun purchases. But always friendly service.

One of the best things is that they update their used guns page religiously unlike every other gun shop.

B&K in Natick is good about upcoming theirs as well. It boggles my mind how few stores in MA have moved out of a 1970s retailer mentality. Then again most customers in this state are Fudds with a 1970s gun owner mentality.

I tend to be able to go just as they open.
my strategy also but i have the luxury of living a mile away. if i need to go, wed was my day. i'm there when they put the key in the lock. in/out/home!

Never had a bad experience there.
well, as good as the reputation of four seasons is, my opinion is not clouded by it. i've had more than a few occasions over the years where my encounter with some sales staff has been a lot to be desired. but...i think carl is savvy enough to identify problems quickly, solve them or eliminate them completely.

my strategy also but i have the luxury of living a mile away. if i need to go, wed was my day. i'm there when they put the key in the lock. in/out/home!

well, as good as the reputation of four seasons is, my opinion is not clouded by it. i've had more than a few occasions over the years where my encounter with some sales staff has been a lot to be desired. but...i think carl is savvy enough to identify problems quickly, solve them or eliminate them completely.

I did have a less than positive interaction there on one of my very first trips several years ago. Needles to say it was solved before I left the store

+1 for shooting supply in westport. I've purchased 3 handguns and a shotgun from FS. Great deals on all. I live 20 min from shooting supply now and have nothing but good things to say about them. Always a pleasure.I don't miss the crowds or traffic

I would hate to be in the Customer Service business for MA gun owners: miserly, self-righteous, disgruntled (because of Maura) know-it-alls with chips on their shoulders looking to argue with anyone about anything and then hold a grudge.

At least, the NES'ers...

Glad to see some hot and heavy pre-election buying of guns and ammo...
This email from Carl today after his newsletter came out. 3 hour wait to get into store on a snowy Friday....

The response to our newsletter today has been overwhelming and there is currently a 3 hour wait to get into the store.

If you were planning to come in today, please reschedule for Saturday or next week. We are closed on Mondays.

If your name is currently on the list with our doorman at the shop, we will get to you ASAP. Connor cannot accept any more names for today.

Mike has been confirming P365 reservations today. If you got a confirmation, we will hold a 365 for you.

If you did not get a confirmation, you may still get one but not right away.

Thank you for your understanding. We did not expect this much of a response to the newsletter.

Carl

Back
Top Bottom