Four Seasons Firearms, Woburn, MA

Went in today to buy a couple guns. Walked in at 12:50 and out before 1:30. Most of the time was spent on paperwork and BG check.
Got service within 2 minutes after filling out my info at the kiosk, was still checking out the ammo selection when someone came up.
Was really lucky with my timing, once my paperwork started, the people in the shop doubled.
Great service from Jeff and nice shop overall. [thumbsup]

Went in today to buy a couple guns. Walked in at 12:50 and out before 1:30. Most of the time was spent on paperwork and BG check.
Got service within 2 minutes after filling out my info at the kiosk, was still checking out the ammo selection when someone came up.
Was really lucky with my timing, once my paperwork started, the people in the shop doubled.

Wait, what? They must have fixed his meds lolololol

I was in the area and stoped by at the same time - place was packed and they were out of the pm9's I was looking to get on the spur of the moment.

Last edited:
Made my first (and subsequent) purchase(s) at Four Seasons; always feel welcomed and questions answered. Took a friend there recently and all went well. I always enjoy stopping by and highly recommend FS!

I was in the neighborhood for work the other day, so I stopped by, it wasn't that busy on a Tuesday morning. Picked up a something I'd been looking at for a while reasonably priced.

In and out pretty quick and no BS. Can't complain. Gotta say if they were taking deli tickets, I'd not have bothered. Also, it's way too far for me to drive to buy a gun....won't be going back probably. Their prices are good, but online is just as good.

I saw a sign for a case (1000) of Independence 223 55grain brass for $199. Unfortunately they were out of stock. I shouldve asked if I could order it anyways. Tons of 9mm, not too much rifle ammo.

I saw a sign for a case (1000) of Independence 223 55grain brass for $199. Unfortunately they were out of stock. I shouldve asked if I could order it anyways. Tons of 9mm, not too much rifle ammo.
Holy crap. That can't be right. If so that's the best price I've seen

It could've been 500 but I asked if it was 1000 and they said yes. Independence is cheap so it might be believable.
Not a far stretch you can pick up wolf gold for 28 cents per round and Independence is just cheap bulk m193 so possible?
Carl might have just wanted to clear floor space also.
Independence at one time was manufactured by IMI for ATK
Maybe before ATK got the LC ammo plant contract?

Their pistol ammo, centerfire and rimfire, is reasonably priced but I find the AR ammo a bit much. AE .223 100rd pack $39.99. Its been that price for a couple of years now. Seems high...am I wrong?

Their pistol ammo, centerfire and rimfire, is reasonably priced but I find the AR ammo a bit much. AE .223 100rd pack $39.99. Its been that price for a couple of years now. Seems high...am I wrong?

In this state that seems to be about normal, no idea why. Even at 35c a round we are still stuck with tax so it's a why bother thing.

Stopped in for the first time today for a new carry pistol as the wife decided she liked my shield. Bought a new pistol at a good price and the transaction was easy. Staff was friendly. Would recommend.

As much as I'd love to support someone closer, FS beats their pricing by in some cases $100+ ...That is substantial especially when talking about pistols. Stopped in the other day- Younger guy at the counter couldn't have been any better to work with and we had a quick chat about some cool modifications. I'll never go on the weekend...Thursday around Noon was still very busy.

Shooting Supply in Westport usually beats most of FS gun prices.
Shooting Supply is like the FS for us armpit region people, with the added benefit of tons of reloading supplies. I never did like the FS deli style take a ticket thing but it works for them I guess. Shooting supply is getting just as crazy on Saturday's.

Shooting Supply is like the FS for us armpit region people, with the added benefit of tons of reloading supplies. I never did like the FS deli style take a ticket thing but it works for them I guess. Shooting supply is getting just as crazy on Saturday's.
yeah, i don't know why it even was mentioned in this thread, it's 80 miles from 4s. neither are a serious threat to each other at that distance, are they?

quick observation about the deli tickets...if you've ever been to 4s at those extremely busy times, black friday sale day or around the xmas season you know why carl puts it out. and yes, it does work well and way better than having 30 people crammed in that little space trying to catch a salespersons eye to get some help. of course you can do what i do at those busy times...stay away.

Back
Top Bottom