Four Seasons Firearms, Woburn, MA

Do you know exactly what you want to buy, or will you be shopping? Because if I knew exactly what I was going for and could just say so when my turn came, I'd probably brave the crowd. It's not my favorite thing, but it's not the worst thing ever, because they're used to it, and they know what they're doing.

Call them up...do you have it. Yup we have it. Do all your paper work on line head down and to the front of the line...Ezzy Peezy. All the drama lately. Suppose you will want it free as well.....[rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

In that case, they're open late on Thursdays.

And, Wednesday, Tuesday and even Friday..... [rolleyes]

Saturday 1-3 is reasonably busy.

It has people milling about but typically they aren't even using the deli tickets at that point. A couple of weeks ago I went there around 2 and despite being somewhat crowded, there were sales people at the counter asking me if they could help me with something. No wait.

I was there on a Sat afternoon with my wife a few months ago. Very busy but a ton of people behind the counter. We didn't have to wait more than a couple minutes. Negligible. Person helping her spent a lot of time answering questions, recommending different guns to look at and was very patient. Compare that to leaving Cabelas after waiting 1/2 hour for the lone person behind the counter to free up to show her something....

I was there just before noon today. Not the best time because as others have pointed out, people on lunch break stop in to look and sometimes buy. Took about 15 minutes to get an open sales person, took about another 30 minutes to complete the NICS, paperwork, pay, and get the gun. If you're thinking about buying a gun, go to the Kiosk in the back and fill out the on line 4473. It will save you time.

They didn't have the number machine out today, but were right at the point where they probably should have.

The guy I dealt with said it was busy all day and thought it would stay that way for the rest of the day.

I was there just before noon today. Not the best time because as others have pointed out, people on lunch break stop in to look and sometimes buy. Took about 15 minutes to get an open sales person, took about another 30 minutes to complete the NICS, paperwork, pay, and get the gun. If you're thinking about buying a gun, go to the Kiosk in the back and fill out the on line 4473. It will save you time.

They didn't have the number machine out today, but were right at the point where they probably should have.

The guy I dealt with said it was busy all day and thought it would stay that way for the rest of the day.
you can even start the form online on their website

Does anybody know how often FourSeasons sends out their newsletter?

I called earlier in the week looking for a handgun they didn't have in stock, and the guy I talked to said to try later this week. I called today and the gentleman said it's better that I sign up for the online newsletter as it lets people know when the handguns come out.

I don't want to harass the heck out of the staff there by calling daily, but I also don't want to miss out on when it does come in if the newsletter isn't a daily thing!

I called earlier in the week looking for a handgun they didn't have in stock, and the guy I talked to said to try later this week. I called today and the gentleman said it's better that I sign up for the online newsletter as it lets people know when the handguns come out.

I don't want to harass the heck out of the staff there by calling daily, but I also don't want to miss out on when it does come in if the newsletter isn't a daily thing!

Usually once a week. Sometimes more often if they want to push a special. Occasionally they give advance notice on incoming stock.

Usually once a week. However, it doesn't list there whole stock.

They also have a twitter feed.

I work one exit down in Burlington. If you can get over there on a Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon, you pretty much have a zero wait.
I tend to go on Tuesdays around 3:00 and I am back in my car with everything I went to buy by 3:30.
I try to avoid going there on Saturdays, it's always jamming then.
their twitter feed is pretty active.

Back
Top Bottom