• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Four Seasons Firearms, Woburn, MA

I was at FS around 12:30pm. Not many people. We got served immediately. There are a lot of 22lr. Federal 325 packs is $19.99. cci mini mag $8.99. Looks like no limits.

I wondering if Four season is still looking for help, I have a friend that is really knowledgeable about firearms.

Thanks,

Mike

- - - Updated - - -

I wondering if Four season is still looking for help, I have a friend that is really knowledgeable about firearms.

Thanks,

Mike

I forget the details but Carl sent out a email with prices not to long ago. Or weekly deals. Get on the mailing list it can save you time and money.

In their weekly email that went out Wednesday they had 50 of the new Smith and Wesson 15-22 .22LR with a Real Tree AP tactical carrying case for $399.95 .

On a different note I was in their yesterday when they opened up for their Smith and Wesson event. I purchased the Smith and Wesson SW1911 Engraved http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson2/upload/other/PS/2015/10270_v6.pdf . What an awesome gun and awesome service from Mike at Four Seasons!

In their weekly email that went out Wednesday they had 50 of the new Smith and Wesson 15-22 .22LR with a Real Tree AP tactical carrying case for $399.95 .

On a different note I was in their yesterday when they opened up for their Smith and Wesson event. I purchased the Smith and Wesson SW1911 Engraved http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson2/upload/other/PS/2015/10270_v6.pdf . What an awesome gun and awesome service from Mike at Four Seasons!
That is a beauty !

Stopped by for the first time today with a friend. He just got his license and picked up a Shield 9mm NS. Place was packed but was moving along pretty quickly. Didnt see much that piqued my interest so I didnt make a purchase but my buddys went real smooth and quick. In and out in 35 mins.

Was there at the same time, as above. There was cases of the 350rd packs next to all the .45 Winchester 200 rd packs. Right by the case with all the revolvers.

I was looking for the 50rd boxes in their usual spot, but didn't see them. The 350rd boxes cost more than 7 50rd boxes, so maybe they brought the 50s out back until they sold the 350s.

Mid week they had plenty of AE 100 packs of 9mm ($24.99).

5-11-16 Update. Massive amounts of 9mm in stock. The AE 100 packs now priced at $23.99

Last edited:
Cheap prices - OK

Fun ?

NO

- - - Updated - - -

It's tough on Saturdays...I get claustrophobic. My wait has been about a half hour..

Your avatar has one sweet body - and one sick mind.

She is so F'd up.

Don't take offense - her body IS hot.

Haven't been to FS in a while, what's the wait like these days on a typical Saturday?
Thanks!

When I go on a Saturday I get there before they open, sit in the car until almost opening time, then wait in the hallway outside their door for the last few minutes. Even then there's a small line but at least it's not a mob scene at the counter. Fill out the form through their website either before you leave home or while waiting in the car.

Works for me anyway.

When I go on a Saturday I get there before they open, sit in the car until almost opening time, then wait in the hallway outside their door for the last few minutes. Even then there's a small line but at least it's not a mob scene at the counter. Fill out the form through their website either before you leave home or while waiting in the car.

Works for me anyway.

Ugh :( thanks guys.....

I won't go on Saturday. I go during the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking to buy a gun.

Do you know exactly what you want to buy, or will you be shopping? Because if I knew exactly what I was going for and could just say so when my turn came, I'd probably brave the crowd. It's not my favorite thing, but it's not the worst thing ever, because they're used to it, and they know what they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom