• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Four Seasons Firearms, Woburn, MA

and they have to add at least 18% onto the listed price to get what they really wanted for it.
Actually its 21.95% since the calculation is (1/(1-.18))-1 for an 18% commission.

It is amazing how many people think "What I want" or "What I need to get out of it" has anything to do with market value.

Someone mentioned going there to do a sale privately. Are they okay with this, has anyone done an outside deal there? I'm looking to sell a Glock that can only be sold privately so looking for my best option to do so.

Are they okay with this....
i don't think they'd let you be inside the store taking up that limited space to privately transfer a firearm. you're talking bringing in a laptop to do a fa-10?
....so looking for my best option to do so.
you're afraid of being mugged and robbed? do your transfer outside in the lot. i do. i park away from the building and go over near the police access road. there's always cops putzing around the police station so you should be safe. that lot isn't four seasons exclusively, other businesses are in that building.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned going there to do a sale privately. Are they okay with this, has anyone done an outside deal there? I'm looking to sell a Glock that can only be sold privately so looking for my best option to do so.

Every police station encourages private citizens to conduct private sales and transfers in their parking lot.

Which ones have WiFi so you can do an eFA-10 on a laptop? [rofl]
You ae behind the times if you don't have a tethered or hotspot solution to connect through your cell phone.

I've seen people parked by my local club using the wifi to do an EFA10. If you're a member at Hopkointon, use the pool table for the transaction and the club will give the police a video if you are shot by the would-be buyer.

You ae behind the times if you don't have a tethered or hotspot solution to connect through your cell phone.

I've seen people parked by my local club using the wifi to do an EFA10. If you're a member at Hopkointon, use the pool table for the transaction and the club will give the police a video if you are shot by the would-be buyer.
Get out of the 80's. Any modern phone can do an FA-10 and most normal people can drop a hot spot if a laptop is REALLY REALLY desired.
I hate typing on my smartphone. Fingers too big for small keyboard and I use a 27" monitor on my desktop (17" on laptop), so no desire to type all that stuff in on a phone. I don't really do Email on my phone either nor send stuff to my printer on it. If I use the laptop I can do both.

No hotspots either.

I refuse to do banking or other personal info work on my phone, and my computers are hard-wired, I don't use WiFi on them either.

So what use would WiFi be to you?
I would and have used WiFi to do eFA-10 at Braintree R&P club, Mansfield F&G club. Given the current administration on my MA PD, if they offered WiFi at those designated parking spots, I would also use it, as I trust them. Prior PD admin, not so much! I don't do banking on that laptop, I mainly use it for teaching (and reaching out to the internet when a student raises a question). Worth mention is that both gun clubs have a password needed to access WiFi. I suspect that the PD does not have public WiFi of any sort.

I hate typing on my smartphone. Fingers too big for small keyboard and I use a 27" monitor on my desktop (17" on laptop), so no desire to type all that stuff in on a phone. I don't really do Email on my phone either nor send stuff to my printer on it. If I use the laptop I can do both.

No hotspots either.

I refuse to do banking or other personal info work on my phone, and my computers are hard-wired, I don't use WiFi on them either.

Lol every smartphone in existence does tethering, though. You don't even need to use wifi to use the hotspot either, you can essentially turn your cell phone hotspot into a USB > LTE data
bridge so it looks like an ethernet adapter to your laptop.

Lol every smartphone in existence does tethering, though. You don't even need to use wifi to use the hotspot either, you can essentially turn your cell phone hotspot into a USB > LTE data
bridge so it looks like an ethernet adapter to your laptop.
I know, but I hate the tiny keyboard/screen when dealing with things like eFA-10s. It's also easier to save and send to a printer from the laptop (will print as soon as I turn it on in my wired network). I like big screens (27" on desktop) and keyboards to work with. I try to use my smartphone mostly as a phone, not for music, movies, TV, etc.

It was down to three grand with one mag and one sling and I was saving up to make a move in December. Sad!

Carl is happy to take deposits and hold on layaway for I think 90 days. He will even pull something for 1-2 days without obligation if you cal and request it

Purchased two handguns from Four Seasons in last month and ammo. They update website regularly which is nice for us Non Facebook people. They also send out email blasts on new inventory. Seem to have inventory on a regular basis And they got me a P365! I’m new to the scene but felt Customer Service was excellent first visit and second visit. Third visit was decent but I think the young kid was stressed out as it was busy.

Highly recommend.

Purchased two handguns from Four Seasons in last month and ammo. They update website regularly which is nice for us Non Facebook people. They also send out email blasts on new inventory. Seem to have inventory on a regular basis And they got me a P365! I’m new to the scene but felt Customer Service was excellent first visit and second visit. Third visit was decent but I think the young kid was stressed out as it was busy.

Highly recommend.
I tend to favor small FFLs even at the cost of a few bucks more for what I want. But glad it worked out for you.

Back
Top Bottom