• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Four Seasons Closed for a week

Just noticed their site. Says to protect customers and employees. I hope that’s why and not a state-mandated shutdown.

Just noticed their site. Says to protect customers and employees. I hope that’s why and not a state-mandated shutdown.

I, and I expect many others, got an email from Carl a couple of days ago. Other threads here have described the madhouse FS has been in the past two weeks.

I expect that the store and warehouse look like they’ve been stripped by locusts. Closing the shop so he has time and energy to work with distributors to restock is no bad thing.

I’m sure Carl is and has been worried about the risks of virus spread. I’m also sure he’s been worrying about his employees livelihood. There’s no evidence of any sort that there’s a “state-mandated shutdown.” Just a business owner balancing risks and making the best decisions he can for himself, his workers and his customers.

Target Sports is open 24/7/365 no lines, no excessive price gouging hikes, no attitudes.

Churls gonna churl.

R

Another thought is on fri the national guard was staging at the Woburn pd which is next to 4 seasons, they may have asked him to close for a bit so that they can expand into that parking area, or to minimize traffic, people in the area untill they get situated

Another thought is on fri the national guard was staging at the Woburn pd which is next to 4 seasons, they may have asked him to close for a bit so that they can expand into that parking area, or to minimize traffic, people in the area untill they get situated

Why does everyone start rumors? Carl’s emails clearly said, earlier in the week, he was going to see how he handled things as the week went on. Then he decided to close late in the week for a couple of weeks. Why can’t it be that simple?

Hypocrisy is bitching about ammo gouging and then gouging on the NES classifies board. Classic

How about not doing business with anyone price gouging ?
the following is not directed at any members.

If you've been the cricket and sat back cracking jokes about "doomsday preppers" instead of setting aside the three B's (beans, boolets & bandaids) and now find yourself caught flatfooted, frankly speaking, it's your own fault !

With all the People he serviced and if any of them even closely resemble the f***tards at gun shows I personaly would have closed a week or so ago and gone to mail order or internet sales only, Gross grubby Neanderthals with the personal hygiene of a wooly mammoth. Be safe Carl and crew we will get thru this and be better customers for it.

hate to piss on the picnic, but there is little doubt in my mind the state will shut down firearms sales. i'm somewhat surprised they haven't already. if FS reopens at any point this spring i will be shocked. the part i'm less sure about is whether they will disable the FA10 private sale option.

hate to piss on the picnic, but there is little doubt in my mind the state will shut down firearms sales. i'm somewhat surprised they haven't already. if FS reopens at any point this spring i will be shocked. the part i'm less sure about is whether they will disable the FA10 private sale option.
Why will they do this?

Why does everyone start rumors?

Agreed. Anyone who is "in the know" understands that Carl's high ranking position in the illuminati require him to be sequestered to his life pod so he can ride out the plague. He needs to be healthy post plague to initiate to new world order. Keep this info under your hat.

Yes, because if theres one thing .gov is focused on is the health and well being of gun owners and freedom lovers. I'm surprised they dont force them to open longer to increase the odds that us savages get contaminated.

Why does everyone start rumors? Carl’s emails clearly said, earlier in the week, he was going to see how he handled things as the week went on. Then he decided to close late in the week for a couple of weeks. Why can’t it be that simple?

because its NES and 75% of the posters think everything is a conspiracy by the .gov

Because NES operators like to sell misinformation and rumors as "intel"

The they is is, you know, little doubt in your mind. Please explain why you think these things. If you know more than us I would like to learn from the you.

Thanks

hate to piss on the picnic, but there is little doubt in my mind the state will shut down firearms sales. i'm somewhat surprised they haven't already.
Lol they might think that.... but they are powerless to do so.... even killing mircs will not stop people from buying and selling stuff. They would be stupid to shut it down, all they would be doing is encouraging illegal behavior or people driving around the laws. Even Cali hasn't shut down the DROS poopy-caca system because of this.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom