• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Four guns every man should own

I would still be hesitant

I would as well, except my hunting bud and super picky retired engineer friend shoots the piss out of these and has had great service for years. I was skeptical but after hunting with him for a couple years and borrowing the Turks decided to pull the trigger so to speak.

I'll match your AMT Backup and raise you one Taurus Curve.

img.axd
Now that's a 380 done right.

it looks like a staple gun

My men will understand they are to obey without question in a battle specific scenario. In turn they see me on the front line taking the most risks. If I get done, the man most like me takes charge and the process resumes. That is how it must be.

WTF is this bull shit? I will grant you that it has been 30 years since I was an 03 Marine, but I am pretty sure leadership falls to the next senior in rank and not " the man most like me". "Sarge, the LT is down! What are our orders?!" Lets see what Corporal Frank Jr. wants to do. He was most like Frank."
I am glad you are happy with your guns, but FFS, the statements you make are beyond ridiculous. If you are really concerned about "taking care of business" and have actually done some shooting or been in harms way, you should know this.
Kimber has improved lately, but it earned the nickname "jam-o-matic" for a reason. There is no way I would carry a Kimber unless it had been thoroughly worked over by a good smith, and even then you would be better off with a Sig, Glock, HK or even a Baretta 92.

Teach her. Baby you like me as a man right? You like who I am right? This is how I am, and learn from me. Don't react to her emotionally, or resort to her level of understanding, my God how are you going to do that?
No wonder you are single. It would appear that your expertise in firearms is rivaled only by your understanding of women. There are women right her on NES who's "level of understanding" is nothing short of impressive. I suggest you read some posts by PennyPincher, Sauer Grapes, Minininjer, CowgirlUp, Mrs WildWeasel and a few others to help you recognize this.
Your statements about "how to educate a woman" are embarrassing to most of the guys here and down right insulting to all of the gals here, and everywhere. In four months I will celebrate my 30th wedding anniversary and as it approaches I am profoundly appreciative of what a wonderful person my wife is. She is tough, beautiful, resourceful and smart. I wouldn't be shit without her and when I hit my knees and count my blessing, having her in my life is at the very top of the list. I truly pray that when the time comes, I go first, because I just can't imagine life without her. She is good at everything I am not, and she makes me better at everything I am good at. I never "educated " her, but together, we raised a wonderful family and built a beautiful life that I am so very thankful for. In most cases, men shouldn't "resort to her level" they should try and elevate themselves to it.

At first, I thought you were trolling. Then I thought you were drunk posting. But it seems that you really do have such a high opinion of yourself that you think most people are beneath you because of your age and experience. This is not directed at you specifically, but my age and experience has taught me that some people in this world are just plain dumb. When they get older, they become old and dumb. Intelligence is not exclusive to a specific age bracket, and there are plenty of bright young people on NES who are a credit to our community. Even if they can't write in cursive.

You kids have no idea what fighting is. What working is. What loving is. I feel sorry for all of you - you guys moreso for being gun guys. You can only imagine the guns I've handled and the history I've learned/experienced. I am merciful for that. You are my kind of people but you need to let go of the stupidity.

I’m gonna make an educated guess here, that you have no experience fighting anybody outside of your own mind.

The arrogance and complete lack of situational awareness is glaring. Humility goes hand in hand with experience, it says everything about you.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense only has to take a look around here for about 10mins, to see that on any given day, with the amount of traffic here and just with the usual, say 100 active posters, on any given day there is prolly about 1K+ years of firearms experience here and that’s a careful number. From the guys that’re old enough to be my father and have been shooting since the middle of the last century, to the large amount of military veterans and on down to the large new group of shooters just in the last couple years.

I’ll respect your age and your knowledge, but keep it normal and enjoy the conversation, don’t try to pass yourself off as some kind of scarred and bloodied savior who’s here to teach all of us which way the bullet comes out as the girls all fall at your feet.

TL;DR You’re embarrassing yourself and you’re going to miss out on a great place to learn with some great people to learn from and share your own experiences with.

You kids have no idea what fighting is. What working is. What loving is. I feel sorry for all of you - you guys moreso for being gun guys. You can only imagine the guns I've handled and the history I've learned/experienced. I am merciful for that. You are my kind of people but you need to let go of the stupidity.
in.gif
Just get a shotgun!

(sang in quincy deathmetal baritone, drum machine blast beat at 280bpm)

seagull in a helmet

E flat triplets

helmet on a seagull

G sixteenth notes

shitposting in your thread

E flat triplets

here comes the ban hammer

E flat triplets

(sang in quincy deathmetal baritone, drum machine blast beat at 280bpm)

seagull in a helmet

E flat triplets

helmet on a seagull

G sixteenth notes

shitposting in your thread

E flat triplets

here comes the ban hammer

E flat triplets

Love it! Should we always use it for such rare occasions? I am willing to kneel while humming it![wave]

[rofl]

8/10 Risitas
Lol not sure if serious, a 650 kimber is no better than a lot of the other stuff in that price class. I know because i had one that was that cheap, and it was a dumpster fire.

That‘s complete bs ... you gave me 8/10 risitas (complete with animated gif) for arguing semantics about the BoR. Now Frank73 gets the same score for advocating Kimber?!?!?!

I demand a recount.
And a handle of tequila

Back
Top Bottom