Found the next gun I want

ArmySGTPM

Army Veteran
Today while shopping for ammo I couldn't help but look at guns as well. I have been wanting a 1911 for a while now and I think I now know exactly which one I want...BAD! [smile]

The S&W 1911 Compact ES is absolutely beautiful, with its scandium alloy frame its so light and slim and sexy. Fits very nicely in my hands even with its smaller frame. Only a 4.25 inch barrel but feels small enough to carry daily but big enough to be comfortable to hold and know that you are carrying a truly fine machine.
108310_01_lg.jpg

Anyone have one? love to hear what you guys think about it....

I cant wait to move some money around and pick one up

Its like everything I've been wanting in a 1911, smaller size, light, comfortable, and sexy. I couldn't stop looking at it and holding it, it took me a while to finally leave the store without it. haha

Northeast Trading Company in North Attleboro had it for $900 and change...either 917 or 925 something like that I want to say

IMHO, S&W makes some of the better 1911's out there despite having a fugly external extractor.

Which is why all their pics seem to be as shown above. [thinking]

I like MrsTwigg's S&W 1911PD almost as much as my Colt. [laugh]

I have a 1911SC and it's by far my favorite! However, have you seen the new subcompact they just started selling? 3" barrell. $929 at Four Seasons. If you think the ES is sweet, the subcompact is supersweet!

I really like the CCO-style slide/frame combo. I've never owned one myself but it looks to be perfect for concealed carry when only a t-shirt is used to cover. I may have to contact Remsport and dream one into existance!

I own this gun. LOVE it! My EDC when I'm outside of work. She's in the shop getting some night sights and a fancy new trigger from Greg Derr right now!

Only change I made was to add hogue grips.

Back
Top Bottom