found some .223 and 7.62x39

jron

NES Member
just left patriot arms. they had 20 round boxes of pmc bronze .223 for $10.25 a box
also had 7.62x39 for $6.50 (give or take a quarter cant remember) also had some .22 not sure on prices I dont shoot .22

Where is patriot arms?

Hey, it's on route 1 north bound in Ipswich Mass. Note: they have one box limit on 9mm, and 2 box limit on 223, they have ammo, but allowing everyone who wants it a chance.

Great shop, but might not be worth your drive up here. I'm lucky, it's 2.5 miles down the road.

Look up A&J Sporting Goods, seen loots of reports of all ammo in stock, and bulk pack as well.

Good Luck

PS. North Shore Firearms had No 9mm yesterday, and a 2 box limit on 223 with not much on shelves, they are in Middleton Mass.

when I was there there were only 3 boxes of 9mm left @ $14.95. had about 10 boxes of .380 for $18

yes it was my first time there. Delt with dick and was real nice guy. Held aside the last m&p he had for me. will definitely be going back. prices across the store on guns and ammo were all very fair.

yes it was my first time there. Delt with dick and was real nice guy. Held aside the last m&p he had for me. will definitely be going back. prices across the store on guns and ammo were all very fair.

Hey,

Which M&P are you getting, Have the Shield and Full Size in 9mm, very happy with both, but recomend Apex Kits, or see Lou at BEC for trigger work. I did Shield Apex myself with help of buddy, not that hard, with right tools. Let me know if I can help any more.

Hey,

Which M&P are you getting, Have the Shield and Full Size in 9mm, very happy with both, but recomend Apex Kits, or see Lou at BEC for trigger work. I did Shield Apex myself with help of buddy, not that hard, with right tools. Let me know if I can help any more.

I got the .45 compact. walked in and I saw someone buying one almost had a mini panic attack. but dick put the last one aside in time for me to come down. I used to have a 9mm full sized and really liked it. I will definitely be looking into a trigger job within the coming weeks. I have a body guard next on the list but not for a while.

I got the .45 compact. walked in and I saw someone buying one almost had a mini panic attack. but dick put the last one aside in time for me to come down. I used to have a 9mm full sized and really liked it. I will definitely be looking into a trigger job within the coming weeks. I have a body guard next on the list but not for a while.

Great, you doing the trigger yourself, or using a gunsmith? Lou at Business End Customs does great work, reasonable prices, and turn around. Let me know if you need his shop number.

Do you have an AR yet ??

Im not going to mess with it, probably just pay to have it done. Thanks for the heads up on the shop. I do not have an AR, I like them but just have a soft spot in my heart for commie guns. I picked up a sweet sks with some hi cap mags. Love it, shoots great very accurate. want to get a AK when this poop storm goes away.

Back
Top Bottom