• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

found ammo on cape cod

L

littlefishco

hello new to sight shoot ,live,and work on cape cod been having a hard time finding ammo ...did pick up 9mm, 40,and 223. at the powderhorn in hyannis ,and at reg price not the crazy prices ..went to a gun show few weeks ago and a guy had 9mm and he wanted $40 a box thats crazy i guess he got it and everyone wanted it ..but still not right.....just wanted to pass it on i know everyone been looking down here ...i just keep calling and they had a shipment come in.......

I was at northeast traders the other day and they had winchester frangible 9mm 50rnd boxes for $47 and change!!! I couldn't believe it, my eyes popped out of my head.

I know fragible is more money, but I am used to spending 17-23 dollars a box for frangible 9mm in 50rnd boxes.

I think maybe he just took "littlefishco" as his screen name because he likes it?

I live on Cape but work off Cape, and I stopped by the Walmart in Wareham for the first time last Friday. I went in looking for WWB bulk .40, and that's exactly what they had plenty of! No .380, 9mm, .45. They had some .38, and .357, but I have a friend who'll reload those for me so I never buy it.

Powderhorn is definitely a little dry on ammo right now. I've been going there for years and I've never seen it this bad in all that time.

hello new to sight shoot ,live,and work on cape cod been having a hard time finding ammo ...did pick up 9mm, 40,and 223. at the powderhorn in hyannis ,and at reg price not the crazy prices ..went to a gun show few weeks ago and a guy had 9mm and he wanted $40 a box thats crazy i guess he got it and everyone wanted it ..but still not right.....just wanted to pass it on i know everyone been looking down here ...i just keep calling and they had a shipment come in.......

Regular prices? Regular price for cruddy steel case 9mm is NOT $15 that I paid there recently! Up until recently the decent Magtech stuff was $13 box. 7.62x39 for $8.99 per box(brown or silver Bear) that was $5- last year...

Don't get me wrong though, I am totally glad that they could finally get some ammo[wink]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom