Found a bunch of 22 ammo today!

I started doing the old "go shooting and then buy twice what you shot" method about a year ago. Sucks that I don't go shooting as much as I used to but I'm definitely not low on ammo, .22 in particular. I think I have around 4500 rounds. Eleven cents per round is robbery, plain and simple. For now at least.

Surprisingly found some Aguila 22lr online, guess right place right time. 7c a round including shipping which isn't to bad at this point in time I guess take what I can get.

Amazing, this thread keeps coming back and it is still going in the wrong direction...where indeed Martha [angry]
White Feather

Theres some guy in the classifieds right now trying to sell a 525 box of CCI blazer and a 525 of Remington Golden for $140. Hahahahaaaaa.

LOL the 525 Golden bullets we all just picked up at Dick's for $24.99? Sad... Is anyone that desperate?

Marine as well?

Theres some guy in the classifieds right now trying to sell a 525 box of CCI blazer and a 525 of Remington Golden for $140. Hahahahaaaaa.
I love how he states "kept in climate controlled storage"........holy crap what a maroon

Was at outer limits store again tonight. They were getting a shipment of 22 as I was there. There was at least 50 bricks of PMC. They had cci standard velocity by the 100 pack as well. They werent priced yet though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom