• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Forward Sling mount for Remington 870

I have a Remington 870 Express Tactical on which I use a Vikings Tactical Padded two point sling. The 870 has sling mounts on the bottom of the the buttstock and the feed tube; but I want to have sling mounts on the support side like, like what you have for a AR, so that the shotgun sits sideways (as opposed to upside down) when you have it slinged. Looking for sling mount suggestions for the forward (i.e., barrel) end. For the buttstock, i run the sling around the buttstock instead of through the sling mounts, and it works well even with the sling mount on the forward end still on the bottom. But I know it will run better if I can get a sling mount on the side of the forward end so hoping some NES folk can help me out with suggestions.

I'm thinking the Magpul forward sling mount is what I need, but wanted to get some input from NES. Below is a link to the Magpul forward sling mount:

https://www.magpul.com/products/forward-sling-mount-rem-870-mossberg-500-590

Back
Top Bottom