Forum Tech Question

KMaurer

NES Member
I tried tweaking my profile the other day. One of the things I wanted to do was to change the board style from its initial "vietcong" setting. [It's a little too dark for my taste, and the camo pattern is just wrong -- I still have some of the old 60's stuff for comparison.] It seems that no matter what I set the board style to, I still get the same thing. My profile shows a different theme, but it's still the same old same old on my display.

I know that the board is running on open PHP package. Is there an installation problem, are the other listed themes not installed, or am I just screwing something up somehow?

Ken

KMaurer said:
I tried tweaking my profile the other day. One of the things I wanted to do was to change the board style from its initial "vietcong" setting. [It's a little too dark for my taste, and the camo pattern is just wrong -- I still have some of the old 60's stuff for comparison.] It seems that no matter what I set the board style to, I still get the same thing. My profile shows a different theme, but it's still the same old same old on my display.

I know that the board is running on open PHP package. Is there an installation problem, are the other listed themes not installed, or am I just screwing something up somehow?

Ken

I'll change it to make it user adjustable. Wait one.

Back
Top Bottom