• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Forum Maintenance

It's obvious by his constant barage of insults. I think they call it the Napoleon Syndrome.

I'll overlook his insults. I'm just glad he's done up this board. I LIKE having a gunboard in the New England area, AND having a bunch of ex-military/military here as well.

TonyD said:
derek said:
TonyD said:
Just imagine what it would be like if I didn't actually like the Pretty Outstanding Shooter. [wink]

Fixed it for ya!

Actually, I was referring to you as a "Person Of Sincerity".

anim_bs2.gif

TonyD said:
Hey now, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful.

Ah Tony....that pic of you in uniform made my heart flutter.... [wink] And, FYI, no suthern lady eats instant grits either!! (although I'm suthern by choice. :D )

TonyD said:
Lynne said:
BTW - I still have the silver screen...was I a bad girl?? :)

No, Derek just hasn't un-screwed it, yet.

It was never screwed. I just removed the mod. I'm still at work, and when I get home Melody and I are going toy shopping for Cody's 1st b-day. Then I'll have a beer and a cigar, so I wouldn't expect a change until after 9pm.

And if I have too many beers it may get interesting.

derek said:
TonyD said:
Lynne said:

It was never screwed. I just removed the mod. I'm still at work, and when I get home Melody and I are going toy shopping for Cody's 1st b-day. Then I'll have a beer and a cigar, so I wouldn't expect a change until after 9pm.

Get him a Daisy Red Ryder from his Uncle Tony.

TonyD said:
derek said:
TonyD said:
Lynne said:

Get him a Daisy Red Ryder from his Uncle Tony.

He won't shoot his eye out. [wink]

For those who care, the Vietcong theme has been loaded once again. To change the default theme to the Vietcong theme, go to your profile and change the board style via the drop down menu.

That is all, carry on....

derek said:
For those who care, the Vietcong theme has been loaded once again. To change the default theme to the Vietcong theme, go to your profile and change the board style via the drop down menu.

That is all, carry on....

Bless you, my son. And Happy B-day to the little one.

Back
Top Bottom