• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Forum Maintenance

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
I will be taking the forum off-line shortly to preform an upgrade to the software. It should only be off-line for less than 30 minutes.

Derek

Moderator said:
My Viet scheme is'nt working for some reason.

I made everyone use the subsilver scheme. That way I only have to update one scheme everytime there is a security update.

derek said:
I made everyone use the subsilver scheme. That way I only have to update one scheme everytime there is a security update.

Ick... this thing is waaaayyyyy too bright for this early in the AM. Why don't you make everyone use the Viet scheme?

PLEASE!!!!! This is really hurting my eyes.

Ross

And although the VC background was cool, I had to ditch it because the scrollbars weren't visible and numerous features were just too difficult to deal with. It made great camo but not real good in the "usability" area.

Each to our own. [twisted]

It was too bright when I was trying to drink my coffee and wake up. Hangover huh,Shall I fix you a nice greasy pork chop this morning [twisted]

MrsWildweasel said:
It was too bright when I was trying to drink my coffee and wake up. Hangover huh,Shall I fix you a nice greasy pork chop this morning [twisted]

Absolutely! Greasy food is the best for a hang over.

I really should have known better. Our son knows he gets absolutely NO sympathy from us. :) Shall I get you some asperin to go with that pork chop?

I had to explain that comment to someone once, I could be really evil and say it's becasue he's a MARINE!!!. Now don't hit me. I'm ducking for cover. [twisted]

Well, I just finished left overs from last night. Black-eyed peas with okra, squash, and a fresh tomato I picked off one of my vines. Hang over more better now.

Back
Top Bottom