• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Forum Ideas

No one wants any of your shit... :)

I guess I'll hang on to my shit:

I have about 2 pounds of BlackHorn 209 I have and won't use because I prefer Tripple 7. I suppose someone could just go buy it - if they could find it. It's been out of stock for years. Or the Hornady .50 cal sabot bullets or the Barnes EZ Load copper bullets and sabots as I prefer PowerBelts? Or about 200 80 gr Sierra Match King HPBT .223 bullets as I no longer reload. Or a Leupold Range finder with the illuminated reticle fading - but still very usable. (I bought another one). I have other "shit" I don't have the space for too...

I think it's a little silly that you have to be a paid member to Karma items.

If the members only forum was as busy as it used to be I'd be green all the time. But nothing seems to be going on when I was recently still green and I'm currently not selling anything.

I'm sure I'll green up again but it will be for when I am selling stuff for the move (if it happens looking decent).

If the members only forum was as busy as it used to be I'd be green all the time. But nothing seems to be going on when I was recently still green and I'm currently not selling anything.

I'm sure I'll green up again but it will be for when I am selling stuff for the move (if it happens looking decent).
I think this is an @Admin problem that @sHORTY does not need.

To post at all, you need permissions. How do you program someone to post only in one forum, with ability to edit posts, and know that that is what that person wants in advance? "Single Thread post permissions" No, no, no, no. I could be wrong?

GIF by South Park

I’d like to see a holster for sale/ swap section or something along those lines. I got a bunch of old holsters that I don’t use but don’t want to throw on eBay.
I would try DefensiveCarry.com forum for selling holsters. They are serious about concealed carry and don't mind spending money on decent holsters. NES'rs tend to cheap holsters. I have a custom $250 holster that I never wore, sold the gun and it would never move on NES. I see a number of holster threads here that have sat for more than a year with no interest and they aren't priced badly. This just isn't the right market for that product.

$23 is a LOT of money![rofl]

Am I’m drunk forum might not be to bad of an idea.. bad PR for sure but maybe it’ll unclog all the other other nonsense that we all post

Wouldn't that discriminate against the day drinkers? [laugh]
"it's 3am somewhere"

and Mods can move any thread that looks appropriate before we all start whinging that it at least belongs in OT.

Posted about cars in GD? straight to "it's 3am somewhere"
Staring at that ad on GB for a 750 Nitro Express? "it's 3am somewhere"
Whinging the forum's gotten too soft? You guessed it - "it's 3am somewhere"

Back
Top Bottom