• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FORUM DOWN TIME

Oh thank you Derek.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Who? me? Addicted to NES?

I can stop anytime I want.

[shock]

I wasn't sure either this morning,but I had an eye Dr's appointment so I was hoping it would be back before I went into withdrawal. [lol]

Was it gone? [wink] Since starting my new job, I do not have ANY time in front of a computer during the day any more... [cry]

Can you say "Withdrawal"? I knew you could.

And the really bad thing is that some of the areas I now go into are ones that I'd REALLY like to have Mr Ruger or Mr Walther with me... and since some of the things I'm doing involve trying to get into weird places (y'know, Verizon wil put a wiring block ANYWHERE!), I can't even carry my DERRINGER comfortably! (I was wondering what I was sitting on yesterday... and realized it was Mr Davis!)

Well... Mr Kershaw is always with me, anyway. Guess he'll have to do.

MrsWildweasel said:
I was wondering who pressed the red button again. [lol]

It wasn't me!! It wasn't me!! I was visiting mom - I can provide a copy of the sign in sheet at the rehab to prove it.

[lol]

dwarven1 said:
Was it gone? [wink] Since starting my new job, I do not have ANY time in front of a computer during the day any more... [cry]

Can you say "Withdrawal"? I knew you could.

And the really bad thing is that some of the areas I now go into are ones that I'd REALLY like to have Mr Ruger or Mr Walther with me... and since some of the things I'm doing involve trying to get into weird places (y'know, Verizon wil put a wiring block ANYWHERE!), I can't even carry my DERRINGER comfortably! (I was wondering what I was sitting on yesterday... and realized it was Mr Davis!)

Well... Mr Kershaw is always with me, anyway. Guess he'll have to do.

Congrats on the new job, Mr. Ross!

Tell us all about it!

Back
Top Bottom