• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Forum change over

matt said:
host it somewhere else. Mine transfered, and I'm assuming that's why.

Skald,

You're last avatar was hosted by the old forum. If you have the image hosted somewhere you can add the link in your profile.

Holy Snitzles,things changed quick around here.one min it's one way and then the next min it's different.

it does look good though. I Likes It Alot

(though the set-up does remind me of another gun forum i go too.the firing line)

Last edited:
New forum looks good, thanks Derek.

Lots of smilies for me to have fun with. [bananna]

[iwojima] [mg] [jihad]

(hey, not fair, only 4 smilies allowed per post!)

It's so pretty. I just have to make sure my paypal account is still good. Just gimme a few minutes and I'm gonna make me a member. Whoo hoo!

And hey- where are the smilies located? I didn't see them. And how about the quick links for the html code to post urls and img etc? Anyone?

MarkM said:
New forum looks good, thanks Derek.

Lots of smilies for me to have fun with. [bananna]

[iwojima] [mg] [jihad]

(hey, not fair, only 4 smilies allowed per post!)

I'll have to take a look at that.

Derek- speaking of you looking at things. I now understand why I couldn't log on to NES all day yesterday. I always use the "Quick Links" on the left side of the homepage. Those are still linking to the "old" board, saying that the board isn't available.
Finally this morning I hit the "Forums" link on the top of the home page and that works. I thought the site was down for the last 12 hours [crying][frown]

SiameseRat said:
Derek- speaking of you looking at things. I now understand why I couldn't log on to NES all day yesterday. I always use the "Quick Links" on the left side of the homepage. Those are still linking to the "old" board, saying that the board isn't available.
Finally this morning I hit the "Forums" link on the top of the home page and that works. I thought the site was down for the last 12 hours [crying][frown]

Ya that's the last thing I need to change. It was low on the list of priorities. I will have them fixed this evening.

derek said:
Ya that's the last thing I need to change. It was low on the list of priorities. I will have them fixed this evening.
Thank you Derek [bow] I just wish I'd been smart enough to try hitting the Forum tab earlier [roll] (I don't think there's a smilie for that but I'll try it anway [bananna]

dreppucci007 said:
Hey, I noticed that if you put your birthday in your profile, it comes up with a cake icon and your name on the Calendar! Happy belated birthday, Len![party]

Thanks! I did get snowed out, but we ended up celebrating a day early (but no shooting that weekend [frown] ). My plan was to spend my B'day at the range . . . not with the snowblower! [wink]

Boy, doesn't your Membership process FAST!

I paid for Dealer Membership, by the time I went back and looked, it was done. Kudos, Derek, for a setup that works. Other forums take up to a month to update. Not here.

In the previous version of the forum software, at the top level there was a link that said "new posts since your last visit".
Is there a way to do that operation in the new forum software?

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom