• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Forum change over

SiameseRat said:
Derek- speaking of you looking at things. I now understand why I couldn't log on to NES all day yesterday. I always use the "Quick Links" on the left side of the homepage. Those are still linking to the "old" board, saying that the board isn't available.
Finally this morning I hit the "Forums" link on the top of the home page and that works. I thought the site was down for the last 12 hours [crying][frown]

I was trying an email link for like the last day or two.

Some of the old posts and links didn't seem to convert completely over. Will they, or is that it?

Otherwise, it is similar to at least one other forum I use, but it will take some getting used to (just got used to the old one!) (-:

Is there a way to make things "more compact" looking, like the old one. The less scrolling the better for me.

Coyote,

As I replied to another of your posts elsewhere, the new forum SW uses a different URL and the post numbers may not track either. In short, we need to put new links up when we find an "orphan link". If you find one (or if anyone else does), kindly put a new reply in the thread with the new link.

There is no automated way to do this to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom