• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Forum change over

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
The conversion will be tomorrow afternoon. It will take about an hour to complete so please be patient. The new software is a lot more robust than our current software. Make sure when you log in you go to your control panel and set up your preferences.

If you are using an avatar from this forum, make sure you copy and save it somewhere. The avatars from this forum are NOT going to the new forum.

new_nes.jpg

I like the NES Members Forum thing!

It's almost like the non-Mod's "Mod Forum"...HA HA, those Guests won't be able to see what we're talking about! [twisted]...Suckas!

dreppucci007 said:
I like the NES Members Forum thing!

It's almost like the non-Mod's "Mod Forum"...HA HA, those Guests won't be able to see what we're talking about! [twisted]...Suckers!

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

thats my thread on the sceen shot!!

am I famous???

Id better go to the range this afternoon, cant sit around waiting for the change over.

Need my pickup truck to move anything D?

The Change over will be happening around 3pm, it should last 90-120 minutes. Once it's complete, log in and go over all your settings in the Control panel.

C-pher said:
derek said:
The Change over will be happening around 3pm, it should last 90-120 minutes. Once it's complete, log in and go over all your settings in the Control panel.

TWO HOURS!!!

The Horror!!

I hope that I'm out with the family during that time...
The family will wonder what's wrong with you if you're not in front of the computer! [wink]

JonJ said:
C-pher said:
derek said:

TWO HOURS!!!

The Horror!!

I hope that I'm out with the family during that time...
The family will wonder what's wrong with you if you're not in front of the computer! [wink]

Sad thing, is you might be right. :D

It's either that or watching Wild West Tech or Modern Marvels on the DVR.

Back
Top Bottom