• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fort Myers in March

going to Fort Myers March 10-16. Staying at the south end of Ft Myers beach. Going to at least on sox game. Can anyone give me any suggestions on places to go/eat for 60 year olds.

Not in Fort Myers, but if you go 40 miles north on 75 there an Italian restaurant called Bella Napoli. It is on Kings Hi way in Port Charlotte. I think it's exit170

Make sure you arrange to take some time and visit Sanibel Island. It is purported to be the best beach in the world to collect shells. WE visited there last time we were in Ft. Meyers and discovered quite a diversion there. There are also plenty of places to find good, reasonable food. Take a ride South, too, and oogle at the mansions everywhere.

There are HUNDREDS of restaurants to pick from down there. We enjoyed the soft-shell grab at "Oyster Shell" in Ft. Meyers. Don't be afraid to explore and pick a place that just looks interesting. The residents there were all very accommodating. The town is huge......a lot bigger than I anticipated.

Rome

Doc's Beach House, Bonita Springs.Food and drink on two levels…no shoes,no shirt,no problem! It's on Bonita Beach,a short drive south of Ft. Myers beach.
Prawnbroker on Mcgregor Blvd,Ft Myers for seafood.

thanks very much for the great response.. We were planning on going to Naples but we will definitely make the trip to Sanibel.. Thanks agian

Back
Top Bottom