Fort Meade shooting: ‘Multiple casualties’ after gunman enters US Army building

Reptile

NES Member
"MULTIPLE casualties" were reported after a gunman reportedly entered a US Army building in Fort Meade Thursday morning, a spokesperson tells The Sun.

Officials with the Fort Meade division responded to the shooting at 2234 Huber Road in Fort Meade, Maryland, Thursday morning.

AN INCIDENT at US Army base Fort Meade has been ruled as an exercise after initial reports of multiple casualties.

A spokesperson with Fort Meade explained to The Sun that they believed our reporter was part of their media training for the exercise so provided information to them on the made-up incident.

Every time I hear this kind of story, I SMH.

I get (firsthand) why every swinging dick on every military post isn't carrying all the time, but SOME of them should.
They all have either armed MPs or civilian cops and guards. However, much like in the real world, by the time the cops get there, all they can do is chalk outlines.

a good solution would be to have every officer and any enlisted E-7 and above carry a side arm. Nobody will ever propose that though because they are all terrified for their careers. There is NO true leadership left in the military

They all have either armed MPs or civilian cops and guards. However, much like in the real world, by the time the cops get there, all they can do is chalk outlines.

I'm thinking something like arming the CQ and Staff Duty NCOs and officers. That would at least guarantee a few armed responders every quarter-mile or so, on most posts, in addition to the roving MPs (which there are never all that many of).

I dunno. I'm just spitballing, and it was a drill anyway.

I get (firsthand) why every swinging dick on every military post isn't carrying all the time, ...
Do the commanders truly care about anything besides this?
g9ttsqfaow741.jpg

not likely, our new Kabul guests are rapists not shooters (yet)

One of the comments from that article;

"Clean these fellas up and give 'em a shave and you have our new and improved cops bashing old ladies protesting for their freedom."

One of the comments from that article;

"Clean these fellas up and give 'em a shave and you have our new and improved cops bashing old ladies protesting for their freedom."
You know that the squad will say that we can't blame these poor upstanding young fellas, child rape is part of their culture.

AN INCIDENT at US Army base Fort Meade has been ruled as an exercise after initial reports of multiple casualties.

A spokesperson with Fort Meade explained to The Sun that they believed our reporter was part of their media training for the exercise so provided information to them on the made-up incident.
WTF?!

a good solution would be to have every officer and any enlisted E-7 and above carry a side arm. Nobody will ever propose that though because they are all terrified for their careers. There is NO true leadership left in the military
I know at least one genuine leader in the military, a Navy captain.

Back
Top Bottom