• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FORT CONSTITUTION ARMS COLLECTORS ,(BEKTASH SHRINE CONCORD,NH),SHOW MARCH 9, 2019

It's that time of year again. The Fort Constitution Arms Collectors Spring Gun show will be held Saturday, March 9, 2019 at the Bektash Shrine in Concord, NH from 9AM-4PM. This is typically a great show, and many of the vendors there are not the usual ones who set up on the circuit. My son and I will be set up there with a good assortment of reloading tools, brass,lead, ammo boxes and equipment at "best in show" prices. I will have a mystery box or two with bargains in it for you to root around in as well. We lug the stuff in, and we don't like to lug it out! GOOD OLD DAYS GUN SHOW DEALS FOR EVERYONE, EVERYTHING ON THE TABLE WILL HAVE A PRICE TAG ON IT, AND I HAVE RAIDED MY WIFE'S HOARD OF PLASTIC GROCERY BAGS FOR ALL OF OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS!

FCAC FLYER 3-2019.jpg

Last edited:
I will be helping my partner set up the show on Friday. I unfortunately won't be at the show.

Good news! I will be at the show. My plans have changed. On Thursday this week I will list the ammo and some magazines that will be available

I am packed up and ready to roll. Lots of Brass, Dies, $1.00 Lead Ingots, Plastic Ammo Boxes,etc. Tumbler, tools, you name it!! Several lots of reloads for components for you to tear down at great prices. See you there!

The ammo that will be available for sale are the following:
Canadian .303 British
Romanian 8mm
S&B 7.62x39
Spanish Santa Barabara CETME 7.62x51 (.308)
Several manufacturer's of .223 (5.56)
Lot's of 22's
You can also visit the gentleman who sells ammo cans, buy the empty can from him, fill it with my ammo! See you at the show!!

Back
Top Bottom