Forrest Wood R.I.P.

Sad--he was a special guy. I'm on my second Ranger boat. Still the best customer service in the industry.

I'm pleasantly surprised that people here know who he is. I have a Ranger Z521C and I'm thinking of putting a black armband type of decal on it for the season.

Ranger Boats are by far the best bass boats. All of the Pros would use them if the others didn't pay them so much money.

What happened to the Basscat?

I traded it in a few years ago. I wanted something bigger and I couldn't find a Jaguar that I could afford so I bought the 521. Nice boat but a lot different than the Cat. The Cat was a Corvette while the Ranger is a Cadillac.

I traded it in a few years ago. I wanted something bigger and I couldn't find a Jaguar that I could afford so I bought the 521. Nice boat but a lot different than the Cat. The Cat was a Corvette while the Ranger is a Cadillac.
I've been running my 520 for a long time now. I don't fish tournaments anymore, but it's still a great platform to fish from any anytime I've had issues the Ranger customer support folks have been great.

Back
Top Bottom