Former Senator Dan Wolf D Cape Cod calls for gun confiscation at meeting

1. I thought these guys owned Cape Air:
CBS_WINGS_172_IMAGE_CIAN_389862_640x360.jpg

2. I guess he only allows quill and ink along with parchment, and the occasional hand-printed newspaper aboard his aircraft. [rofl]

3. I'm convinced that most people just like to be outraged. They never think.

If he's willing to be the first in line to stack up at my door , he's got my respect.
Otherwise step in front of a train dingleberry and save the oxygen for someone worth it.

"confiscation program"...while encouraging the Moms and other mentally defective twats to "civil disobedience" beyond marches....yeah let's see how that works out you pinko commie twat waffle.

"confiscation program"...while encouraging the Moms and other mentally defective twats to "civil disobedience" beyond marches....yeah let's see how that works out you pinko commie twat waffle.

I'd love to see the Moms jump in in this so it's even more evident that the "we respect the 2nd amendment, but..." is bs.

Ran into these "GAG's" after Sandy Hook when they had public forums on gun control. I went and spoke at Cape Cod Community College. Bunch of idiots. No facts, just idealistic bullshit.

So it's pretty hard to find workers qualified or willing to scoop ice cream on Cape Cod in the summer, let alone folks qualified to fly or work on or around planes. I hope you guys from Cape Air who were shooting Wednesday eve steel after work pretty regular at the local club last summer read this article and do the right thing.

I thought people working for Cape Air were people just getting started, trying to get experience to move on. If that's the case, do you really expect them to quit?

From Friday's "The Barnstable Patriot"

http://barnstablepatriot.ma.newsmem...2650324dff8f10e6a_58e7983b_2&selDate=20170407
(If this address does not work perhaps you just google The Barnstable Patriot April 7. 2017 edition)

From an article by Patrick Flannery [email protected]

Senator Dan Wolf the former state senator told a meeting of the Grandmothers against Gun Violence capecodgag.org the following: "The first thing is to stop manufacturing and selling them, and the second thing to do is have a very lucrative buyback - and - confiscation program" Later he urged "civil disobedience beyond organized marches noting his own prior arrests..."

The article utilizes the usual false statistics from all the usual anti sources.

Later in the article Mr. Flannery notes that the next meeting of the GAG is May 2 and Attorney General Healey will be the guest speaker.

So hopefully I've not run afoul of copyright laws here with enough citations. Since reading this I am soooo angry, although the true colors of Mr. Wolf and the Dems are showing! I believe the GAG may be a Bloomberg supported group. Any thoughts on a demonstration outside the meeting on May 2 on Cape Cod?

Now are they talking about confiscating the guns of law abiding citizens or criminals ? Oh ! I forgot, all those who own guns are criminals.

Back
Top Bottom