• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Former Secret Service agent pro 2A speech

Wow, very well said. "Talk is cheap, Liberty is not" He reminded me of a Drill Sergeant I had. Especially with the knife edge right hand action!

Great find. Lot's of good speaking points to take away. What I especially liked, and I think this is critical for those on the fence or indifferent to the push for gun control, is that he didn't speak about this being a fight over mag capacity or type of firearm being at risk of ban -- he took it to a higher level about the preservation and defense of our liberty and freedoms as Americans and the need to halt the constant erosion of freedom from all angles.

Every time I have a discussion with an anti--I try my best to move the discussion beyond gun details to the risk to all rights as defined in our Constitution.

Thanks for the post!

Good speech - but I kept losing my concentration because the blonde in the red jacket standing behind him kept giving me a boner.

It's because of this forum that I learned to really care about our liberties. This man has concisely summed it all up. Truly an inspired and inspiring few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom