Former Biden staffer drops bombshell allegation: Joe pinned me to the wall then penetrated me

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
He should be toast:
"Oh, I thought she was telling the truth at the beginning," Biden said, according to the Washington Post. "I really did."
He added, speaking more generally, "For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts, whether or not it's been made worse or better over time. But nobody fails to understand that this is like jumping into a cauldron."

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Infowars?
hmmmmm.....any other sources of info on this??
Dailywire

Woman Accuses Joe Biden Of Sexual Assault

The story begins with Reade being instructed to rush a gym bag to Biden. Upon reaching then-Senator Biden with the bag, Reade claims that he greeted her by name, and proceeded to sexually assault her in a “side area.”

“We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall,” Reade claims.

“His hands were on me, and underneath my clothes,” Reade later says. “He went down my skirt, but then up inside. He penetrated me with his fingers.”

Reade alleges that Biden was kissing her and asking her if she “wanted to go somewhere else,” and that after the alleged assault was complete, he said, “C’mon man, I heard you liked me.”

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
He should be toast:
He won't give a rat's ass what he said about others' sexual misconduct. We all saw how he reacted to someone who accuses him (the construction worker) of anything he doesn't like.

I hope you're right, though. Hopefully he gets the nomination and this dooms him.

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
howie carr was talking about it today...say what you want about howie but he seems to be pretty careful about the veracity of the stories he allows on his show. I've heard him cut off callers when they start talking about unsubstantiated claims.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Top Bottom