Form 1 trust question

I have previously submitted and got approved a form 1 on an ar-15 lower. Question is I want to now form 1 a mp5 that I have. Wanting to do this on EForm do I have to submit my trust again or dose the ATF just add it to it.

I have previously submitted and got approved a form 1 on an ar-15 lower. Question is I want to now form 1 a mp5 that I have. Wanting to do this on EForm do I have to submit my trust again or dose the ATF just add it to it.

Have you changed your trust in anyway, even moved a period? No, then you can use the 24 month exemption. Yes, the trust must be resubmitted. In the document type you must choose "24 month exemption" and upload a copy of your last stamp/approval from the last 24 months.

Have you changed your trust in anyway, even moved a period? No, then you can use the 24 month exemption. Yes, the trust must be resubmitted. In the document type you must choose "24 month exemption" and upload a copy of your last stamp/approval from the last 24 months.

No changes to my trust since my last submission. I’ll have to check if it falls within 24 months I think it might be getting close.
Thanks for your input

Back
Top Bottom