Form 1 existing trust

I with to apply for a Form 1 to add an SBR to an existing NFA trust. Trustees have not changed.

Do I do anything different? Do I still provide a copy of the trust with the new E-Form1 and do I need new prints from all trustees?

I with to apply for a Form 1 to add an SBR to an existing NFA trust. Trustees have not changed.

Do I do anything different? Do I still provide a copy of the trust with the new E-Form1 and do I need new prints from all trustees?
You upload the trust during the eForm process. There is also an exemption if you've provided the trust to the ATF in the recent past, maybe 24 months, you can upload a declaration its been provided. All RP prints need to be submitted with the cover letter the ATF will email you immediately upon submission, you have 10 days.

The 24 Month Exemption Certification has to have some specific language if you decide to go this route, the is the exact language I used on 3/15/19. Approved 3/28/19.

I recently got an approval back on 2/23 and will reference that last approval on my next 24 Month Exemption Certification.

I, (Responsible Person), trustee of (Trust Name), in accordance with 27 CFR 479.63(c) do hereby certify that
the documentation provided in connection with (Trust Name) approved Form (1 or 4) for Serial Number (SN#####)
approved on (Date of Approval) has not changed since the referenced approval.

Sincerely,
(Responsible Person)
Signature
Date

You absolutely can take your own photo, I’ve done it for years. Just follow the rules, no hat, no sunglasses, shoulders up. Google the rules and you will be fine.
Thanks for the info, last question, without even checking I had prints done but they’re digital and then printed onto the card, do you know if the ATF accepts that?

Thanks for the info, last question, without even checking I had prints done but they’re digital and then printed onto the card, do you know if the ATF accepts that?
Thats acceptable, as long is they are on FD-258 cards. Printing on the cards is exactly what Silencer Shop does so def good to go.

The electronic print machines can print on a card, or can print the entire card on black card stock of the appropriate size. When I had prints done that required a particular agency's card, the officer printed a test on blank stock (to make sure he had the software set to not print the card image, just the prints and test) then printed on the actual card.

Back
Top Bottom