Ford Officially Confirms 2020 Bronco

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Not I....I think Ford Flex when I see a hearse go by.
The model with 3.5 EcoBoost would move.

We looked at them briefly. But if they didn’t come with the factory tow package Ford made it virtually impossible to upgrade. By contrast for Honda the tow package components are a dealer-installed kit.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Lots of new pictures now being posted in the two Bronco Facebook groups.
The smaller Bronco Sport is actually looking good.
View attachment 389114
But my heart belongs to the 2-door.
View attachment 389115
Is that ugly plastic handle there so women and AR owners won't ruin their manicures?

Ford is going all out after Jeep owners, they even have the angry headlights. This is going to be very interesting.

I can only dream, but would be great if one of them releases a barebones version, literally nothing electric, everything is an option, for people that really want to build their own. It shouldn't even come with doors, you pick what you want.

Salyeica

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can only dream, but would be great if one of them releases a barebones version, literally nothing electric, everything is an option, for people that really want to build their own. It shouldn't even come with doors, you pick what you want.
The Base model is sort of like that. Call me Bougie, but does anyone really want roll down windows and no A/C in 2021?

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
BRRRRRRRTT!!

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
2 door has both motor options. Only strange thing is the 2-door is hardtop only. 4-door has a soft top as standard.
They must've realized that choice was bad from the beginning, because when they originally announced this thing it was only going to have the weak pisspot motor in the 2 door.... if that's not the case anymore, at least someone at Ford seems to have a brain.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Shit motor? The I4 with the 7speed, or the 2.7?

I can tell you with 30k on my on 2.7 equipped F150, it is far from a shit motor.
When they originally announced the thing they were only going to put the 4 Banger in the 2-door I have no doubt that 2.7 is a decent motor most of the Ford sixes have always been decent motors. I thought at first that Ford might have sucked for the "only lesbian broads will buy the two door and they don't care about the motor" thing but I'm glad to see that that isn't the case.

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
When they originally announced the thing they were only going to put the 4 Banger in the 2-door I have no doubt that 2.7 is a decent motor most of the Ford sixes have always been decent motors. I thought at first that Ford might have sucked for the "only lesbian broads will buy the two door and they don't care about the motor" thing but I'm glad to see that that isn't the case.

No, it is only supposed to be the smaller motor with the manual. Not dependent on body style.

Top Bottom