WTS Ford F250 Mud Flaps

greencobra

NES Member
I have for sale a set (front & rear) of F250 OEM mud flaps bought at a dealership. These will fit a 2011 to current model 250 truck. I bought them a week ago for my 2013 pick up, only installed the left side to see how I liked them. I prefer the look without and will deal with the quarter panel stone chips later. The left side was never installed. Long story short, I took them off the left side after a few days. So, considering 2 of them have a tiny bit of road dust they are pretty much new. The front uses the screws already on the wheel well. Just unscrew, place the flaps, reinstall the screws. The rear comes with spring clips and screws. Installation is simple, about 40 minutes. Comes with everything you need and instructions. They are molded black plastic with an embossed Ford logo on them. I paid $100 last week, will sell for $50. I'm in the Woburn area, will meet in the parking lot of Four Seasons, everyone knows where that is, or will ship to you for an additional $5, I'll cover the balance. Please PM if interested, first "I'll take 'em" gets them.

Back
Top Bottom