• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Forced surrender of bump stocks in MA EOPSS letter, per GOAL

as much as I wanted a fight against this bullshit, the biggest impact that we can do is an effort to unite first. Regroup, get membership up. 20k GOAL members is not a fighting force, it's a fringe minority that will be abused at every turn. If we can get this number to triple, then we are talking about serious force. Double it again and we can compete on par with MA biggest unions.
Gun owners aren't going to "unite" over bump stocks. The majority of existing and future MA gun owners probably are fudds who would go along with any ban pushed by the disarmament lobby. People on NES opposing a bump stock ban are statistically insignificant.

Gun owners aren't going to "unite" over bump stocks. The majority of existing and future MA gun owners probably are fudds who would go along with any ban pushed by the disarmament lobby. People on NES opposing a bump stock ban are statistically insignificant.

I don't own, I'll never own one. I think they are cheap gimmicky pieces of plastic. That being said, this will set a very bad (for us) precedent and further fuel the retarded monkeys on bacon hill. But i also stopped giving a sh!t after 7/20

I don't expect united front on bumpstocks, what I'd like to see is getting more gun people involved, i.e. raise the membership level of local pro 2a organizations.

Fudds are dying out, fudds are feeling the pinch too. Some of them care enough to do recycling for future generations, why not care enough to put their name as a member of pro 2a org? We need those numbers to wield power in this state, this also means growing new generation of shooters.

NESers may be insignificant statistically, but impact wise the revolutions are always made by small but very determined minorities.

I don't expect united front on bumpstocks, what I'd like to see is getting more gun people involved, i.e. raise the membership level of local pro 2a organizations.

Fudds are dying out, fudds are feeling the pinch too. Some of them care enough to do recycling for future generations, why not care enough to put their name as a member of pro 2a org? We need those numbers to wield power in this state, this also means growing new generation of shooters.

NESers may be insignificant statistically, but impact wise the revolutions are always made by small but very determined minorities.

Yes, but NESers are neither small in number nor very determined........yet they accept getting their fvcking asses handed to them in a hand basket by a few fvcktards in government on almost a daily basis. You all absolutely deserve what you tolerate.

Yes, but NESers are neither small in number nor very determined........yet they accept getting their fvcking asses handed to them in a hand basket by a few fvcktards in government on almost a daily basis. You all absolutely deserve what you tolerate.

A few f***tards??? Try the majority of the MA legislature , plus a bunch of turncoat pieces of shit who are supposed to be "republicans".

I don't think you understand the on the ground political realities of MA. Gun owners in this state don't even make up 12% or so of the adult population; and that's assuming that gun owners as a politicial entity are like monolithic, which they definitely aren't, but we'll set that aside for the sake of argument. Let me put it this way- This ain't like Florida where even card carrying democrat grandmas often have a revolver in their purse or at least one gun in their home...

So yeah, we "tolerate" it to varying degrees, or sometimes engage in things like lawful activism, civil disobedience, etc... but to go beyond that, is too costly for most, if that's what you're suggesting/intimating.

-Mike

A few f***tards??? Try the majority of the MA legislature , plus a bunch of turncoat pieces of shit who are supposed to be "republicans".

I don't think you understand the on the ground political realities of MA. Gun owners in this state don't even make up 12% or so of the adult population; and that's assuming that gun owners as a politicial entity are like monolithic, which they definitely aren't, but we'll set that aside for the sake of argument. Let me put it this way- This ain't like Florida where even card carrying democrat grandmas often have a revolver in their purse or at least one gun in their home...

So yeah, we "tolerate" it to varying degrees, or sometimes engage in things like lawful activism, civil disobedience, etc... but to go beyond that, is too costly for most, if that's what you're suggesting/intimating.

-Mike

Add to it the fact that they have figured out the way to out maneuver by ramming it through by abusing legislative loop holes before we even know what is going on.

I don't own one. I dont have any desire to own one but I sent letters, emails and made phone calls. They need to be fought every step of the way.

Bob

I would recon most gun owners in MA don't even know what Goal and Comm2A are or what they do.... You figure a large portion of gun owners are people who own a revolver or similar for self defense. They're not enthusiasts like most of us on NES. Maybe they last walked into a gun store 15 years ago... They buy ammo from wally world on occasion and probably never train or go to the range. Maybe they bust out an over/under come hunting season....

Before this self loathing going on any longer, I’d like to remind you that MA gun owners did unite and organize effectively after the Newtown shooting, and push back against determined assault from the antigun crowd and their cohorts in the legislative body. The result was that MA stood in stark contrast compared to NY and CT that no mag capacity restriction, registration or confiscation laws were passed.

I made this a while back after the wording was first introduced.

By this definition, I guess I have a few of them:

Attachments

• bumpstock.jpg
    bumpstock.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 119
I would recon most gun owners in MA don't even know what Goal and Comm2A are or what they do.... You figure a large portion of gun owners are people who own a revolver or similar for self defense. They're not enthusiasts like most of us on NES. Maybe they last walked into a gun store 15 years ago... They buy ammo from wally world on occasion and probably never train or go to the range. Maybe they bust out an over/under come hunting season....

see, this is a far bigger problem than the f***tards in legislation, everyone should carry a friggen stack of GOAL/com2a biz cards and point people into the right direction.

those people aren't coming to pro2a orgs, so we need to come to them and 'splain things and bring them onboard. This would be a huge victory on its own.

I don't think that NES member base is that large, a lot of people are not Ma**h***s either, which should not stop them supporting the wall that keeps moonbats from spreading.

Before this self loathing going on any longer, I’d like to remind you that MA gun owners did unite and organize effectively after the Newtown shooting, and push back against determined assault from the antigun crowd and their cohorts in the legislative body. The result was that MA stood in stark contrast compared to NY and CT that no mag capacity restriction, registration or confiscation laws were passed.
Which is why they have taken the approach of ramming shit through on an emergency basis tacked onto a budget bill. That or just “re-interpret “ the lawr to make it say whatever hey want it to say

So more of our rights here in MA are being abused.
All this over some simple device you can make yourself to make your firearm shoot faster with far less accuracy!
Now am I concerned..Yes, I am.
But it is something in MA that I am used to as a legal firearm owner of this commonwealth.

Look we can unite, march and bring torches into Boston common.
But at the end of the day all we would have done is fuel up another libtard politician.

Do as the patriots did before us. Silently and covertly resist their unjust laws until all holy hell breaks loose.
Then maybe our numbers will be enough to make lady liberty proud of us once again.

We will always loose here in MA in the corrupt courts.
It's just like every other time. Take a little, take a little more.
Goal and Comm2A are just trying to slow that unstoppable process down.

I am part of the well regulated militia our founders wanted.
Until they come for my family or those of my brothers I stay watching and ready!

Last edited:
So more of our rights here in MA are being abused.
All this over some simple device you can make yourself to make your firearm shoot faster with far less accuracy!
Now am I concerned..Yes, I am.
But it is something in MA that I am used to as a legal firearm owner of this commonwealth.

Look we can unite, march and bring torches into Boston common.
But at the end of the day all we would have done is fuel up another libtard politician.

Do as the patriots did before us. Silently and covertly resist their unjust laws until all holy hell breaks loose.
Then maybe our numbers will be enough to make lady liberty proud of us once again.

We will always loose here in MA in the corrupt courts.
It's just like every other time. Take a little, take a little more.
Goal and Comm2A are just trying to slow that unstoppable process down.

I am part of the well regulated militia our founders wanted.
Until they come for my family or those of my brothers I stay watching and ready!

Even when we win we lose (tasers)!

Sheesh. They're not even waiting until the traditional Massachusetts Seizure Day of April 19th...

1fe9af13.jpg
90 days brings us to 4/19.

If history repeats itself, ooooh boy. If the commonwealth is stupid and arrogant enough to go kicking in doors for a photo-op over these stupid things I can imagine it turning into a national shitshow. Not just from any potential Bundy style standoff or throw down type situation, but court cases, and the rest of freedom loving America saying "WTF!?"

CA is full retard Jim Crow insurrectionist right now. WA is about to stomp on their own dick when it comes to riling up 2A activists. I can't imagine the dumbasses Bloomberg hires to astroturf stirring up a better activist backlash from their overreach than the circus they have planned for 2018. I imagine if they economy continues to improve, this is about to backfire on them big time during election season this year.

...Do as the patriots did before us. Silently and covertly resist their unjust laws until all holy hell breaks loose. ...

Since most of the people that are now new felons will never have heard about this new, unconstitutional law, most of the bump fires out there will remain out there.

Probably half of NES members know this law passed, fewer still understand it and still less care. So NES accounts for maybe 10k people out of maybe 700k gun owners in Mass. And the awareness among THAT crowd is even less.

Short version is, whether intentional or not, there prolly won't be much compliance.

That date seems familiar...

If history repeats itself, ooooh boy. If the commonwealth is stupid and arrogant enough to go kicking in doors for a photo-op over these stupid things I can imagine it turning into a national shitshow. Not just from any potential Bundy style standoff or throw down type situation, but court cases, and the rest of freedom loving America saying "WTF!?"

CA is full retard Jim Crow insurrectionist right now. WA is about to stomp on their own dick when it comes to riling up 2A activists. I can't imagine the dumbasses Bloomberg hires to astroturf stirring up a better activist backlash from their overreach than the circus they have planned for 2018. I imagine if they economy continues to improve, this is about to backfire on them big time during election season this year.
My guess is most of America's know-nothing couch cheese would be fine with people's doors being kicked in over pieces of plastic with springs in them--because the media told them bump stocks Я bad. Those who resist the state would be cast as would-be murderers and cranks.

Yes, but NESers are neither small in number nor very determined........
i agree. in reality nes is basicly the 50-60 members who post regularly. I liken nes to a gun club, any club. you have 10% active members, the folks who are always there using the facility, running for club office, doing work, attending meetings, etc. then 10% porch crowd. you've seen 'em. hanging around shooting the shit but rarely using the club other than social. and lastly, 80% inactive members. we love these guys, right? a great source of revenue for the club but never clutter the ranges or contribute to wear and tear. god help us if they all showed up. this 80% basically keeps the club alive financially but not politically active nor interested.

i agree. in reality nes is basicly the 50-60 members who post regularly. I liken nes to a gun club, any club. you have 10% active members, the folks who are always there using the facility, running for club office, doing work, attending meetings, etc. then 10% porch crowd. you've seen 'em. hanging around shooting the shit but rarely using the club other than social. and lastly, 80% inactive members. we love these guys, right? a great source of revenue for the club but never clutter the ranges or contribute to wear and tear. god help us if they all showed up. this 80% basically keeps the club alive financially but not politically active nor interested.
That depends on the club, you are definitely correct but there are also some reasons. I'm a member of two but regularly participate in four clubs at different matches. One i'm a member of shits all over the little people not on the board. Then they bitch how they don't want to do the job anymore so we get someone else to run for the position. Then they shit all over those people because they will change the "boys club" of board members. I've volunteered for outdoor range committee, as well as others, got on, and was told we cant do anything. No changes, no fixing, nothing.
Then there are the other clubs that welcome the help, ask for it and actually accept opinions outside the board. These are my newer clubs. Much better when you can work together and keep a nice range and club going,maintaining it, and expanding to new shooting sports.

Back to the regular schedule of not turning in bump stocks.

Spot on!

The biggest problem is that many gun owners agree with gun control laws even though there is plenty of evidence that shows that at the very least they are ineffective and that in some cases they may even make things worse.

The biggest problem is that many gun owners agree with gun control laws even though there is plenty of evidence that shows that at the very least they are ineffective and that in some cases they may even make things worse.
I would say most rather than "many," particularly in a gun prohibitionist state such as MA.

I just wonder why goal issued a statement with a weighing the options response vs we are requesting a emergency injunction.
An emergency injunction is granted only to prevent irreparable damage - like when the court ordered a ticket reseller to disclose its source of inventory, the reseller got an injunction pending appeal because the info could not be recalled if they disclosed it, then won the appeal. Ditto for injunctions staying an execution.

In the case of bump stocks, the issue is not going to be the authority of the state of MA to issue a ban (no court will overturn that), but compensation for confiscated/surrendered property. The court would rule that there is no irreparable damage caused by delaying possible compensation until the court rules on the merits of the case.

Back
Top Bottom