• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For those with money to burn.........

why is it so expensive?

Because it says HK on the side of it, that's why. [laugh]

I have no doubt it's top quality, but for like $1200 you can probaby get a Noveske DI upper that's more accurate and nearly as reliable. And it won't have a rail on the top that is as tall as a hotel.

-Mike

I was under the impression that a gas piston system was used, amongst other reasons like reliability, so you don't need a buffer tube. Like and acr or scar with a folding stock

And how is this better than my BCM 16" 1/7 chrome flattop upper? (With a M16 BCM BCG and "Gunslinger" charging handle) for 1/5th the price?) I'll buy BCM all day long.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that a gas piston system was used, amongst other reasons like reliability, so you don't need a buffer tube. Like and acr or scar with a folding stock

One has nothing to do with the other.

Most bling firearm. I love this more than HK.

louisvuittoncherryblossomrifle.jpg
louisvuittoncherryblossomscarfgun.jpg

If you wanted to get rid of the buffer tube you'd have to put the spring in the upper somewhere, which would make the upper even more chunky than it already is.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom