For those wanting to go tor four seasons

There are no studies to show that plexiglass is effective at reducing virus spread. In fact, it was never CDC recommendation.
Not only that, but the sanitizing business is based on that flu-oriented thinking that we were fed early on. Time alone will suffice. A day later there won't be enough live COVID-19 virus in the place to matter.

Seriously? Three kids died of covid at ONE daycare center? Hmmmm....I'm sure THAT made the news, any links?
No it made no news,like many other places that have lost people to covid.

(although not likely back to the covid retard period where certain gun shops werent even allowing people in the shop without appointments etc).

When it comes to FS, appointments are much better than waiting an hour for your number to get called.

It really is amazing how much business that place does.

Bonus points if you can do it while having less than 5 bellies rub against you.
I thought I was being pick-pocketed there once... but the guy had an outie...

cJTNE3s.jpg

Not only that, but the sanitizing business is based on that flu-oriented thinking that we were fed early on. Time alone will suffice. A day later there won't be enough live COVID-19 virus in the place to matter.
A virus is not a living organism. It's just a small structure that needs a HOST organism to attach itself to. Without a host, the virus just dies. I'm happy to see the public improve their sanitization technique, but it's just overboard and not evidence-based. Like f***face Fauci said: "it may make you feel more comfortable, but the mask really does nothing".

I think its stupid but, lets put it this way. It's the biggest shop by volume in MA with a business model focused around a stereotypical MA townie/LCD/boring gun buyer. Obvious outcome is obvious. Their average customers are likely far more sheepy and kareney than the "NES mean" as well as the profile of the shop etc. After a point "risk management" stuff comes into play, there is this perception (or reality?) that larger operations are going to face greater risks than smaller ones etc. I mean lets be honest- Say I own a small gun shop somewhere with a small but loyal customer base and I have a "f*** covidiocy" policy.... who do you think is going to get shut down first? Me or DTE? DTE is going to get clapped first because some libtard LTC holder (probably many of which every day walk through the doors at DTE) might shop there and go full karen and then rat/complain on them like a dirty snake. Meanwhile at my theoretical shop, one libtard a year might walk through the door. My risk is a lot lower than his, up front.

It's no different than during the gun shop lockdown where typical MA retail places like this were shut down but if "you knew a guy" you were still easily getting your transfers done
wether the state liked it or not. Places like DTE are not going to take that risk. It's just not in the cards.

I would be more shocked if bigs didn't do stuff like this, honestly thats how stereotypical this sort of risk management stuff has become. Look at the sig pro shop for
instance, at one point they had a goddam thermometer thing at the door and if your temp was too hot they barred you from entry. [rofl]

The bigger a thing gets the more business-ey and business-corporate-like-lard that goes on the pile and more irrational and touchy people are going to get about edge liability/risk management etc.

It's not just gun shops either- point of contrast, Remember during covidiocy early on when restauraunts were finally allowed to allow sit down dining again in some areas? While these
small and medium restauraunts were doing eat-in dining, big corpo types like McDoudenals and so on still had all their seating cordoned off or blocked and were doing take out
only. Someone obviously made a risk management calculation based on perceived or maybe wholly imagined risks to reach that kind of stupid outcome. This sort of thing
really isnt any different. If consumers dont like it they need to stay away from whatever the sector equivalent of Grizzlebees is... not exactly rocket science.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjLrUdQrF7E

Some rando NES guy: "BUT MIKE!!! PEOPLE LOOOOVE GRIZZLEBEES!!!! WHY U HATE SO MUCH?"

Me: Not hating, just discussing reality. And for the Grizzlebees fan, im glad they like it. However, they just need to accept whatever BS comes with the
territory. Because Grizzlebees sure as hell ain't changing.

Disappointed. Read thru this whole post and not one “nipplehead” reference. [laugh]

There are no studies to show that plexiglass is effective at reducing virus spread. In fact, it was never CDC recommendation.

Ar four seasons, someone was exposed. Not tested positive, not even having the slightest symptoms. Aand, there's a vaccine out. Yup, shut the whole place down. 👏

One of the employees there is close friend of mine. He had symptoms took the test and failed. He is isolating now. Looks like 4 or 5 people are positive. Offering to get his groceries and do a ding-dong ditch.

One of the employees there is close friend of mine. He had symptoms took the test and failed. He is isolating now. Looks like 4 or 5 people are positive. Offering to get his groceries and do a ding-dong ditch.
It's either a pandemic, or it isn't. If it IS, most of us can expect to GET it at some point.

The vaccines are quackery - they neither work nor are especially safe, thus violating the two long-established criteria for legit medicines versus medicine-show snake-oil preparations: safety and efficacy.

If it ISN'T a pandemic, then this entire exercise has been a fraud, and someone needs to be in front of the Hague. I nominate Tony Fauci.

The horror is when a love one,or a friend comes down with this and your worried if they are going to make it.
They need to attend to their health, ESPECIALLY immune health, which means SHUTTING OFF THE f***ING TEEVEENOOZ. READ SOME GODDAMNED RESEARCH PAPERS instead of relying on what you're being spoon-fed. We had a sick friend of the family - FULLY VACCINATED - who didn't, and that's why.

YOU'RE BEING LIED TO, TO FURTHER AN AGENDA. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HUMAN SKULLS.

Sigh.

Papers:

Calcifediol treatment and COVID-19-related outcomes

Vitamin D deficiency as a predictor of poor prognosis in patients with acute respiratory failure due to COVID-19

SARS-CoV-2 positivity rates associated with circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels

25-Hydroxyvitamin D Concentrations Are Lower in Patients with Positive PCR for SARS-CoV-2

Evidence that Vitamin D Supplementation Could Reduce Risk of Influenza and COVID-19 Infections and Deaths

Vitamin D Deficiency and Outcome of COVID-19 Patients

Vitamin D Insufficiency is Prevalent in Severe COVID-19

The Possible Role of Vitamin D in Suppressing Cytokine Storm and Associated Mortality in COVID-19 Patients

Potential Role of Vitamin D in the Elderly to Resist COVID-19 and to Slow Progression of Parkinson's Disease

Vitamin D Supplementation: A Potential Approach for Coronavirus/COVID-19 Therapeutics?

Possible role of vitamin D in Covid-19 infection in pediatric population

Does Vitamin D play a role in the management of Covid-19 in Brazil?

The role of vitamin D in the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 infection and mortality

Associations between hypovitaminosis D and COVID-19: a narrative review

Role of vitamin D in preventing of COVID-19 infection, progression and severity

Potential role of hypovitaminosis D and Vitamin D supplementation during COVID-19 pandemic

Vitamin-D and COVID-19: do deficient risk a poorer outcome?

Commentary. Eliminating Vitamin D Deficiency During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Call to Action

"Effect of Calcifediol Treatment and best Available Therapy versus best Available Therapy on Intensive Care Unit Admission and Mortality Among Patients Hospitalized for COVID-19: A Pilot Randomized Clinical study"

Short term, high-dose vitamin D supplementation for COVID-19 disease: a randomised, placebo-controlled, study (SHADE study)

SARS-CoV-2 positivity rates associated with circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels

General:

The Effects of Vitamin D and COVID-Related Outcomes

MedCram: Dr. Seheult on supplements:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM2A2xNLWR4

On D generally:
Scroll down to "Acute Respiratory Infections"

Vitamin D and Immunity:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5yVGmfivAk

On D3 and K2:
(The K2 keeps the D from dropping calcium into arteries instead of bones and teeth.)

On D deficiency in Europe (but not so much places like Iceland where they routinely supplement):

Editorial: low population mortality from COVID‐19 in countries south of latitude 35 degrees North supports vitamin D as a factor determining severity

Quercetin and Vitamin C: Synergistic Therapy for COVID-19 (also mentions D)

COVID-19 and the 1918-20 ‘Spanish’ Flu, a ‘Progressive’ Century Apart

Hospitals May Be Slow To Add Vitamin D To COVID-19 Treatment Regimens Because Of Loss Of Income

Adequate Levels of Vitamin D Reduces Complications, Death Among COVID-19 Patients

Vitamin D can help reduce coronavirus risk by 54%: Boston University doctor

Op-Ed: Don’t Let COVID-19 Patients Die With Vitamin D Deficiency

MedCram: Vitamin D and COVID 19: The Evidence for Prevention and Treatment of Coronavirus (SARS CoV 2)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha2mLz-Xdpg

We've known about all of this FOR OVER A YEAR. If not DECADES, in terms of the relationship between vitamin D deficiency and adverse respiratory virus outcomes generally. Yet from your "public health" "experts" - crickets. 'Health" - "public" or otherwise - isn't really their agenda.

I never understood the hate myself. I’ve bought a few items from Carl. I got not complaints maybe cause I knew what I was looking for.
I have bought several and the guy was solid .
Even set aside a hot ticket item that was the last he had.
Told me if I could get there by 4:00 it would be in the back room with my name on it.
What else could you ask from the guy ?

Seriously? Three kids died of covid at ONE daycare center? Hmmmm....I'm sure THAT made the news, any links?
Look up the Project Veritas videos where they had the head of a nursing department at a major hospital wear a hidden cam and the administrator admitted on camera they had been told not to report and adverse vaccine reactions.
This shit is real and makes some third world shit holes look appealing.

I have bought several and the guy was solid .
Even set aside a hot ticket item that was the last he had.
Told me if I could get there by 4:00 it would be in the back room with my name on it.
What else could you ask from the guy ?
Damn straight. Bought 2 nearly as you described. Wasn’t even bent over doing it when they were both crazy to find.
No problem with other purchases as well.

Back
Top Bottom