For those that want to puke- K Clark roundtable on gun violence

Just what we needed! Another politician who doesn't know s**t about guns trying to tell us what's best for us!

Why are these meetings, virtual or IRL, FLOODED by members of this group? There's nothing stopping us. Why not make it so miserable for them they stop scheduling them? It won't change anything, but why not make their lives difficult?

They'll never be public ever again after the first one. They'll be hosted in dark places and in private. One thing liberals cannot stand is when you get the upper hand on them and challenge their world view.

They'll never be public ever again after the first one. They'll be hosted in dark places and in private. One thing liberals cannot stand is when you get the upper hand on them and challenge their world view.

So you're saying this would drive them underground and they wouldn't advertise open meeting? where is the downside?

Why are these meetings, virtual or IRL, FLOODED by members of this group? There's nothing stopping us. Why not make it so miserable for them they stop scheduling them? It won't change anything, but why not make their lives difficult?

Apparently you could be charged with disorderly conduct for intentionally wasting peoples time. Even on a zoom meeting.

Ironically all these gun grabbers are wasting their own time and ours.

The legal “justice” system is a one-way joke

Apparently you could be charged with disorderly conduct for intentionally wasting peoples time. Even on a zoom meeting.

Ironically all these gun grabbers are wasting their own time and ours.

The legal “justice” system is a one-way joke

Yeah, when there's an invitation to an open meeting, you can go and have your say. I said nothing about being disorderly.

But I get it. This forum is all talk/excuses and no action.

Yeah, when there's an invitation to an open meeting, you can go and have your say. I said nothing about being disorderly.

But I get it. This forum is all talk/excuses and no action.

The reason I bring it up. After three And a half years of keeping my mouth shut,Letting the lawyers handle it. I finally attended a meeting and told them exactly what I thought...,I almost caught a criminal case over it

The reason I bring it up. After three And a half years of keeping my mouth shut,Letting the lawyers handle it. I finally attended a meeting and told them exactly what I thought...,I almost caught a criminal case over it

Yeah, understood. Your excuse was noted. Just weird all the NES tough guys wouldn't be on this.

So you're saying this would drive them underground and they wouldn't advertise open meeting? where is the downside?

The downside is they will use their puppet media and political allies to craft legislation in secret and spring it on you at the last second. "Here's my new gun bill. You have 15 seconds to reply. Oh too late the 15 seconds is up, no one is opposed, pass it".

The downside is they will use their puppet media and political allies to craft legislation in secret and spring it on you at the last second. "Here's my new gun bill. You have 15 seconds to reply. Oh too late the 15 seconds is up, no one is opposed, pass it".

Not a downside, they do this already.

What do you care? ... you are OK with destroying a kids life over a plastic bottle. Why do you even care about gun owners, laws and these meetings?

What do you care? ... you are OK with destroying a kids life over a plastic bottle. Why do you even care about gun owners, laws and these meetings?
Of course Wilson will be on the call - Right Wilson? You certainly wouldn't criticize folks for their inaction unless you were already active yourself right?

I watched a few bits. Clark sounds like a weird first grade art teacher, and the panelists just talked in circles. Not sure how effective this is or what shell of a human being could endure an hour of this drivel.

Yeah, understood. Your excuse was noted. Just weird all the NES tough guys wouldn't be on this.

1) Unless I am missing something the roundtable was hosted about an hour and a half after the OP was created. And I don't know about you but at 11AM in the morning I was working.
2) You posting about being all talk and no action is quite comical.
3) Please be sure to let us know when the next one is so we can all hop on and ruin their circle jerk. You are after all a man of action.

Not all gun laws are bad for shooters. Look at the Massachusetts 10 pound trigger pull. I've saved a fortune by not putting any holes in my targets. I've used the same paper target 3 weeks in a row and it still looks brand new.

but with that comes frustration and you burn more high priced ammo trying to hit the target. Net loss for shooters.

1) Unless I am missing something the roundtable was hosted about an hour and a half after the OP was created. And I don't know about you but at 11AM in the morning I was working.
2) You posting about being all talk and no action is quite comical.
3) Please be sure to let us know when the next one is so we can all hop on and ruin their circle jerk. You are after all a man of action.

Thank you for saying that. I may not do anything about it..,Because if I did I’d get results. And or a conviction

Gun violence [rofl]! More people are killed with hammers in the US than by guns.
Where were these clowns when Cane killed Abel with a rock.
Ban rocks! Save lives!
Good luck taking what you will never find.
Those poor Brits and their like will never learn![wink]

Man, these fools need to move to Chicago and then they surely will be able to fix their violence on other people. Idiots......

Back
Top Bottom