• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For those looking for a P365......

Does anyone know if this mASS version has a different/heavier trigger than the free state one without the safety?
Thanks.

Paid 350 out the door for on this am. Used 20% gift cards bought from market basket. I think that’s a pretty good deal.
Anybody able to comment on the firearms checkout line situation at either Cabela's or Bass Pro? I'm tempted, but not if it's going to take forever to get out of there.

We went to Sig Sauer Academy Pro Shop this morning. 2 hour wait in a freezing cold long line.

P365 was $448 (same as LE pricing), standard model not bastardized. The sales help were very efficient and helpful. They were telling people that it was ~90 minute wait for NHSP POC clearance on handguns.

You could try before you buy as well.

Thank you to the OP for this post.
I purchased one in Berlin yesterday, $399+tax and when they rang me out i got a $50 dollar gift card. Two mags and night sights, took about 40 minutes to get the paper work done.

Anyone find the P365 really difficult to take down and reassemble? I haven't been able to reassemble my P365XL, and the plastic take down lever doesn't give me a warm fuzzy. With everyone home I only had 5 min to work on it but jeez, not sure I want to trust my life to this gun.

Anyone find the P365 really difficult to take down and reassemble? I haven't been able to reassemble my P365XL, and the plastic take down lever doesn't give me a warm fuzzy. With everyone home I only had 5 min to work on it but jeez, not sure I want to trust my life to this gun.
The only hang up I had when I first got mine was making sure to push up on the slide release button which then allows the takedown lever to be rotated down completely to allow the slide to be assembled onto the frame.

The only hang up I had when I first got mine was making sure to push up on the slide release button which then allows the takedown lever to be rotated down completely to allow the slide to be assembled onto the frame.

yeah I can rotate to 6 o'clock no problem and pull down slide release but it still won't go on.

Wonder if this was limited to a certain run, my P365 assembles just fine without having to jump through any of these hoops.

Same here. I may have to tap down the rear safety with my thumb once in a while, but the slide release stays firmly in place at 6:00.

Last edited:
yeah I can rotate to 6 o'clock no problem and pull down slide release but it still won't go on.

Funny you mention this. I've had one now for quite some time and just last night had a bitch getting the slide on. I've long since figured out the "push the slide release up" and making sure the take down lever is in the sweet spot on my very first field strip. It still wasn't going on even with that approach. I actually think it was getting hung up on the safety lever to the right of the sear, which was sticking up for some reason. Pushed it down and it slide right on.

But in figuring this out, it brought me to a question. My P365 is a free state with no thumb safety. What then is this safety lever? Is it a drop safety? I mean, that might explain how it moves freely.

Back
Top Bottom