For those looking for a P365......

there is a deals and steals thread

I saw this in the Cabelas ad for Berlin store.
extra_large.jpg

4 day only from 11/27 -12/1
The Sig P-365 that Cabelas was offering for $399.00 was not the pistol pictured. It was a non nite site, two toned with a unfinished slide and only came with one mag. It also isn't Mass compliant. I don't know what they are going to be offering as a substitute.

The Sig P-365 that Cabelas was offering for $399.00 was not the pistol pictured. It was a non nite site, two toned with a unfinished slide and only came with one mag. It also isn't Mass compliant. I don't know what they are going to be offering as a substitute.

The ad says it has a manual safety which is the MA Compliant version, if I'm not mistaken.

F-Cabelas and BPS, all the Cabela's branded gear you bought over time and over paid for the
Cabela's name and lifetime guarantee.. you tossed your cash away, NO MORE GUARANTEE.......90 days.....

they will offer you 10% off on anything new........Now just another "Dicks" .......go to your local retailers.....

just my 2 disgruntled cent's

2 Yr old Cabela's zones boots leaking "Sorry sir, we no longer back the life time guarantee since we have been taken over "

I don’t recall what I paid for my NIB non MA version. I bought a NIB MA version and it was still under the 399. Didn’t like the safety so sold it. IIRC I think 368 or 378. I’m not home to look.

F-Cabelas and BPS, all the Cabela's branded gear you bought over time and over paid for the
Cabela's name and lifetime guarantee.. you tossed your cash away, NO MORE GUARANTEE.......90 days.....

they will offer you 10% off on anything new........Now just another "Dicks" .......go to your local retailers.....

just my 2 disgruntled cent's

2 Yr old Cabela's zones boots leaking "Sorry sir, we no longer back the life time guarantee since we have been taken over "

Yeah I'm done with Cabelas but still have like $200 in gift cards I need to burn. Nice price but would rather put it toward a second G43X.

I don’t recall what I paid for my NIB non MA version. I bought a NIB MA version and it was still under the 399. Didn’t like the safety so sold it. IIRC I think 368 or 378. I’m not home to look.

That would be, by far the lowest price I have seen on those. If you could post where you bought it that would be great, If they are still under $400 I would likely pick up a couple for my wife and my daughter. Thanks

Because that is the Berlin Store ad. I see the BPS ad in NH shows the two tone.

The one I got here in Portsmouth showed the regular one with manual safety but maybe that was a first print or something

ETA - yup I see it now searching on BP website for the Hooksett flyer. Might have to pick one up at that price

Last edited:
But if you search that SKU (NH) BP.com finds nothing. So it makes me wonder.
It's weird. I called the Hooksett store to ask about the safety or not and was told that their flier shows the gun with a safety. I DL'd the page from the BP website for Hooksett and have a different SKU and description than what the gun counter employee told me. Unsure if I'm going to bother.

The gun BP and cabelas is selling is a watered down version , 1 mag , no night sights, unfinished slide , and no it’s not the mass compliant version so I’m not sure if they will be selling it to ma residents or not

If you figure the missing mag and night sights into the price the gun is actually going to cost you more at $399 than a normal one 😂😂

Hmmm. The extra mag is nice. Night sights are pretty good on these guns. I wonder how bad the non-night sights are. (Can't be worse than Glock plastic sights.) Interesting.

The gun BP and cabelas is selling is a watered down version , 1 mag , no night sights, unfinished slide , and no it’s not the mass compliant version so I’m not sure if they will be selling it to ma residents or not

If you figure the missing mag and night sights into the price the gun is actually going to cost you more at $399 than a normal one 😂😂
OMG but it's $399!!!..... [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom