• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For those interested in building an AK (free book!)

I found a thread on calguns last week by the author of a new book series on building AKs that mentioned he was making it available for Kindle downloads free today 10/10/13 so act quickly. I downloaded it this morning and it has some excellent info in it, and inmo is well worth the price even if you had to pay the regular $8 price, but free is even better! I put it in my calendar so I wouldn't forget, but forgot to make a thread here until I saw the reminder. Anyway, get it while you can![smile]

It is called: "Build Your Own AK" Volume 1 Headspace & Virgin Barrel Population by Guy Montag and Nicoroshi

Your welcome guys! Happy to have been lucky enough to stumble onto this so I could share it - especially since it is a 1 day only deal! I love the AK platform and really want to build one at some point as I'm sure many on here do, so this is a great reference to have. I have the Kindle app on my Droid too so that I can read this even if I don't have my Kindle with me so it's very convenient.

Dangger, I believe someone asked that question in the thread that I found out about this in and the author mentioned something about the other volumes being released shortly, and that he would probably do a similar 1 day free download promotion on those as well. I will certainly pass that info along if I happen to see it.[wink]

- - - Updated - - -

Nice. It looks like a decent book, with some pretty good quality color photos in it.

Here's the link:

Amazon.com: Build Your Own AK (Vol. I): Headspacing & Virgin Barrel Population eBook: Guy Montag, Nicoroshi: Kindle Store

Thanks for posting the link. Yeah, it seems like a great reference book to have, especially for the price![wink]

Here's some other upcoming freebies, starting 10/14 will be releasing the Enemies Trilogy free, one a week.
Info here:

Bracken Sends | Western Rifle Shooters Association

1234062_663840746968702_534009898_n.jpg

Here's some other upcoming freebies, starting 10/14 will be releasing the Enemies Trilogy free, one a week.
Info here:

Bracken Sends | Western Rifle Shooters Association

1234062_663840746968702_534009898_n.jpg

Thanks for adding that! I got in on his initial offering last year of the free download of EFAD that someone linked to on here and love it so much that I bought the rest of the trilogy. Anyone that hasn't read these yet, download them for free and read them! They are damned good books that also happen to be pretty prophetic (unfortunately), and are packed full of of ideas if you can read between the lines. I plan to get Castigo Cay when it comes up. I already have that, and his anthology as samples, but now I might as well grab them. I'm still reading the last part of his trilogy because I'm a slow reader, but I'm also dreading finishing it at the same time because I know it's the last installment.

Thanks for all of the reps guys!

so, who is up for starting a free-ebook sticky thread?

thanks for the ones so far, need to keep an eye out for the next book

That's an excellent idea! In this case its only good for today so it would be nice to have a permanent sticky so the posts don't get lost off the front page.

Back
Top Bottom