• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For those in unrestricted states, SHK 30rd steel AR mags. $4.99

You guys shouldn’t be surprised by this.

Unfortunately now Rhode Island is no longer free, and they won’t ship there either.
Yea not sure why people are surprised. After the whole Fuhrer Healey "Edict", a bunch of vendors went dark on doing business with Massachusetts - Aero Precision, Bravo Company, Ballistic Advantage, Palmetto State, AIM Surplus, to name a few.

Living in MA is not mandatory, gentlemen. However, everytime someone brings that up people seem to have nothing but "I have to live in MA" for a response.

mood deal with it GIF

If you want to live in a statist hell hole outside vendors are going to treat you like you live in a statist hell hole.

Living in MA is not mandatory, gentlemen. However, everytime someone brings that up people seem to have nothing but "I have to live in MA" for a response.

mood deal with it GIF

If you want to live in a statist hell hole outside vendors are going to treat you like you live in a statist hell hole.
Not this again. I admit the RI ban really f***ed up my entire escape plan mid-stream, so now it’s NH or bust.

Come visit once moved, we’ll smoke a joint together - since you can’t do it in “free” Florida and all.

No, just you.
Hey Grendizer, do you always insult people for trying to share leads on good deals? Because discouraging people from sharing leads on good deals by calling them skinflints is pretty high up on the douche scale, right below people who torture animals and people on gun forums that vote democrat.

Hey Grendizer, do you always insult people for trying to share leads on good deals? Because discouraging people from sharing leads on good deals by calling them skinflints is pretty high up on the douche scale, right below people who torture animals and people on gun forums that vote democrat.
How dare you! Lol

No, I think it’s cool he shared the deal. But carry on.

They are a little on the heavy side but those are good reliable mags.

Buy them cheap and stack them deep. I have a bunch of those as handouts when people need them.
You poor. I hand out Pmags like they’re free!

It took me a while to get acquainted with the feature, but the ignore button is a wonderful thing!!

Shipped from Bradenton, FL. That's just 2 hours north shy of my house.

Today it's in Ocala. About 4 hours north of my house.

Presumably the package will continue North, over the north pole, then South, around the south pole and will then resume north travel to Naples FL.

Finally got to ordering some. Ten added to the arsenal. The privilege of living in a few state 😁

Funny story. Talking with a woman who works in the same office as my daughter. We got talking about libs and guns, cuz that's what you do here, and she told me about all the ar mags she has. And wait for it..... all are loaded up. I almost became a Mormon so I could have a second wife.

I think they turn around after picking up some Meth in Ocala. Mine did the same, Sarasota to up there and then back down to me. Maybe that’s why the USPS is broke? They sent them on a couple hundred mile trip for no reason.
As to the weight of em, I almost threw out my back picking up the box as it was heavier than I expected.

Anyone have feedback on how these work with specific lowers? My Sig m400 will feed from a toaster that's been duct taped to it, but my Bren clutches its pearls unless it gets a CZ OEM or PMAG.

Aren't 'mag repair/rebuild kits' considered still 50 state legal? Just buy a shit ton of this stuff, disassemble them into parts and then sell to people behind enemy lines as 'rebuild kits' for scalp profit just like Badger Mountain Supply's entire business model is based on lolllll.

My ten mags showed up today. Fast shipping. They look great and appear to work just fine in my AR. Rippin deal.
Got my order this morning also. The shipping box with 40 mags was a perfect fit and was in pristine condition, nothing dented.

Back
Top Bottom