For those in unrestricted states, SHK 30rd steel AR mags. $4.99

They are a little on the heavy side but those are good reliable mags.

Buy them cheap and stack them deep. I have a bunch of those as handouts when people need them.
Exactly!!! My great grandkids will have new mags to work with.

are they dated at all ? inside or out ?
No markings that I've ever seen.

30s are overrated.. I want 20s. Anything larger than that I want drum or a belt.

Good price though it’s a little less than I paid for all my old ones.

I can’t wait to actually move so I can sort through all my shit

it’s wild what some of you guys will skinflint on.
:rolleyes::rolleyes: The "skinflint" bash really gets old.

Have you ever used these mags? If not, then you have no business whatsoever commenting on them.

I've used them for a few years and not had any issue with any one of them.

The reason they can be sold to the consumer so inexpensively is because they are bought in huge quantity, direct from the manufacturer. Pmags and others are about 15 cents worth of plastic, yet you get sucked into paying $12-$20 dollars for each mag.

Last edited:

Have you ever used these mags? If not, then you have no business whatsoever commenting on them.

Yeah, I really don’t know what the f he’s talking about. “Hey guys, stop being poor…..”

Yeah, I really don’t know what the f he’s talking about. “Hey guys, stop being poor…..”
I'm not poor. I've got more money tied up in guns and ammo than most people on this board have tied up in their homes. I also know a bargain when I see it, and new $5 mil spec AR mags fit that bill.

I'm not poor. I've got more money tied up in guns and ammo than most people on this board have tied up in their homes. I also know a bargain when I see it, and new $5 mil spec AR mags fit that bill.
Amen, Brotha

The reason they can be sold to the consumer so inexpensively is because they are bought in huge quantity, direct from the manufacturer. Pmags and others are about 15 cents worth of plastic, yet you get sucked into paying $12-$20 dollars for each mag.
I’ll put it in terms even you can understand: if you like and prefer these Korean mags to other options, then that’s a great deal; however, if you prefer pmags or some other option, or would rather not add pounds to your loadout, and buy these anyway to save a few dollars, you are a skinflint.

Last edited:
I’ll put it in terms even you can understand: if you like and prefer these Korean mags to other options, then that’s a great deal; however, if you prefer pmags or some other option, or would rather not add pounds to your loadout, and buy these anyway to save a few dollars, you are a skinflint.
Nobody is forcing you buy these mags, but for some reason you have some innate need to insult others who do buy them by calling them a "skinflint".

Trust me I give my house away for free at this point pile of garbage Id let all the guns go just to move
Nobody is forcing you buy these mags, but for some reason you have some innate need to insult others who do buy them by calling them a "skinflint".
I haven’t used them, maybe they are crap but I usually buy things in bulk so I can resell all the garbage do you guys.

In fairness when I read your original comment I had thought you were implying low quality

0E5BC425-78C5-4F9F-BCB6-43D9BF6627F8.jpeg

Back on topic — you can’t buy replacement springs and new Magpul anti-tilt followers for $5, so just getting them for parts alone is worth it, even if you just buy them for the replacement parts.

FYI — the same store also carries HK MR762 magazines at the lowest price I’ve seen them recently — thanks for the link!

View attachment 697346

Back on topic — you can’t buy replacement springs and new Magpul anti-tilt followers for $5, so just getting them for parts alone is worth it, even if you just buy them for the replacement parts.

FYI — the same store also carries HK MR762 magazines at the lowest price I’ve seen them recently — thanks for the link!

True, the follower is almost an exact duplicate of the Magpul followers which at one time cost $2-$4 by themself, back when everyone was retrofitting their GI mags and getting rid of the green GI followers. The floor plates fit also.
Any way you look at it, these mags are a great deal @ $5.

Back
Top Bottom