• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For someone who hates gun s so much...

...Reilly sure likes to shoot himself in the foot.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...02/01/reillys_pick_delinquent_on_taxes_loans/

State Representative Marie P. St. Fleur, Attorney General Thomas F. Reilly's choice to be his lieutenant governor running mate, has had three delinquent tax debts in the last four years, including an April 2005 federal tax lien of $12,711 against her and her husband, according to records examined yesterday by the Globe.

St. Fleur, in an interview last night, disclosed that she also owes $40,000 in delinquent federally backed student loans.

St. Fleur told the Globe last night that she had paid down the federal tax debt to about $8,000 by making $500 monthly payments since last spring. But later last night, Corey Welford, a Reilly campaign spokesman, corrected her, saying that she had in fact made only one $500 payment last May and that the balance is still more than $12,000.

Elitism, arrogance, fiscal irresponsibility, and dishonesty.

All the hallmarks of a genuine Bay State hack politician.

More commentary here:

http://massbackwards.blogspot.com/2006/02/hey-bartender-wilkerson-lite.html

Yea, but if they keep electing in Teddy after killing someone...

Who cares about back taxes and student loans??

I want to know how much you just have to say "F#*K Off" not to make your student loans.

If I'm not mistaken, it's like a home loan. You get like 30 years and they are only like 50 bucks a month. So she wasn't paying for a long time to back up 12 grand.

What a dink.

''This is embarrassing to me; I knew this was going to come out," St. Fleur said, adding later: ''I knew that when I stepped out like this that it might be the end of my career."

Don't worry Marie, we don't wish you any ill will. We sincerly hope this won't be the end of your career -- we hope it'll be the end of Tom's. :D

Thanks for being his Mary Jo Kopechne -- figurativly is juuuuuust fine! [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

tele_mark said:
Thanks for being his Mary Jo Kopechne -- figurativly is juuuuuust fine! [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

What? You want Reilly to rise to the ranks of US Senator?

I'm hoping she proves to be his Donna Rice, reducing him to a mere footnote in the history of MA politics.

All the illegals are calling up John DiPietro defending her. They're complaining that taxes are too high! What Irony! The democrats are for HIGHER TAXES!

Wait until you get amnesty and have to pay an pay like the rest of us! [lol]

senorFrog said:
All the illegals are calling up John DiPietro defending her. They're complaining that taxes are too high! What Irony! The democrats are for HIGHER TAXES!

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

Seriously ... just give the word you guys, and we'll invade and stage a coup d'etat and set you free of that crap, as long as we can count on some help from local resistance fighters, I don't imagine it would take more than a long weekend ... We'll call you South New Hampshire.

Nickle said:
You can count on help from my side of the river (Connecticut River) as well.

If we loose this jihad against liberals, please make sure Cashman presides over the trial. [lol]

senorFrog said:

Steve Buscemi may have to settle for second place with these clowns. Define irony: a plane full of idiots killed by taxes they danced over in the first place.

Ken

MrsWildweasel said:
We've wanted Western MA to sucede from the rest of the state for awhile. [lol]

I've got a novel idea. VT and NH help free Marxichussetts. Western Mass becomes part of VT, Eastern, NH, with the boundary line the same as VT/NH, the CT River.

I figured you would. No more requirement for a CCW permit, a reasonable Governor (more like AWESOME), but you get 2 idiots for Senators, but, hey, at least they're not drunks or gigolos.

Yeah, but the two idiots for Senator's have to be waaay better than what we got. A drunk/murder and a traitor. I'd say it's an better trade. [lol]

On top of her student loan defaults and unpaid federal tax bills it also turns out that her last house was foreclosed. How can a man who wishes to be Governor select a total deadbeat to be lieutenant governor? Jane Swift looks better and better by the minute.

This man is totally incompetent. I wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher.

Howie heaped some more on....She can't renew her Mass Drivers License because of unpaid excise tax.

I saw something on the news yesterday that in Arizona there is a separate court for Latinos, all in spanish, where the focus in rehabilitation, not punishment. Segregation all over again.

senorFrog said:
I saw something on the news yesterday that in Arizona there is a separate court for Latinos, all in spanish, where the focus in rehabilitation, not punishment. Segregation all over again.
Sounds like Vermont!

Nickle said:
Hey, I resent that. Just because we've got a couple of judges that don't believe in incarcerating pedophiles doesn't mean we're all bad. [wink]
[lol] [lol] [lol]

Seriously, infuriated is an understatement of my feelings about the arrogance of this "public servant". I'm no Kerry Healy fan, but I'm sending a check to her campaign tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom