• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Winchester SXP DARK EARTH DEFENDER $275

Revere Beach Firearms

Dealer
NES Member
Features and Benefits:
  • RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Flat Dark Earth (FDE) finish; Drilled and tapped for scope base
  • BARREL – 18" Flat Dark Earth finish; Hard chrome chamber and bore
  • ACTION – 12 gauge - 3" chamber; 20 gauge - 3" chamber; Pump-action
  • STOCK – Flat Dark Earth (FDE) composite
  • FEATURES – One Invector-Plus choke tube (CYL); Sling swivel studs; Brass bead front sight plus a removable TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight; Inflex Technology recoil pad
Phone: 617.682.5603 (Text or email for fastest response)

$275.00 is the CASH price and reflects a 3% discount.

E-mail: [email protected]

Address: 410 Great Road, Suite 6-1-3-H, Littleton, MA 01460

Instagram: @revere_beach_firearms_academy

All Federal, State, Local, and NFA laws and regulations apply.

Regrettably, some firearms may not be available for sale to the residents of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Sales Terms: Must have a Valid MA FID or MA LTC
Accepted Forms of Payment: Major Credit Cards and Cash

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor. 07 FFL Class 2 SOT.
593C968A-F103-453F-B3BB-3BAFC03AA03F_4_5005_c.jpeg

Last edited:
Features and Benefits:
  • RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Flat Dark Earth (FDE) finish; Drilled and tapped for scope base
  • FEATURES – One Invector-Plus choke tube (CYL); Sling swivel studs; Brass bead front sight plus a removable TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight; Inflex Technology recoil pad
Phone: 617.299.9176 (Text or email for fastest response)

Hours: Wednesdays 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Saturday 9 am -2 pm, Sunday 12 pm - 6 pm,

Regrettably, some firearms may not be available for sale to the residents of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Sales Terms: Must have a Valid CLASS A LTC
Accepted Forms of Payment: Major Credit Cards, Zelle

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

bump

Features and Benefits:

Bump

Features and Benefits:

BUMP

Features and Benefits:

bump

Features and Benefits:

bump

Features and Benefits:

Hours: Wednesdays 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Saturday 9 am -2 pm, Sunday 10A-2P,

BUMP

Features and Benefits:

$325.00 is the CASH price and reflects a 3% discount.

Hours: Saturday 9 am -2 pm, Sunday -Friday by appointment

View attachment 658201
BUMP

Features and Benefits:

View attachment 658201
BUMP

Features and Benefits:

View attachment 658201
bump

Features and Benefits:

View attachment 658201
bump

Features and Benefits:
Phone: 617.682.5603 (Text or email for fastest response)

$275.00 is the CASH price and reflects a 3% discount.

View attachment 658201
bump

Back
Top Bottom