For Geeks and Nerds only. All Others Keep Out!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This thread is for Geek and Nerd humor by geeks and nerds only.
WARNING If you don't qualify as a geek or nerd this thread may be dangerous to your health.

Example 0:

Example 1:

There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't.
Example 2:

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

lupis42

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
As a programmer, I always thought my code lacked "elegance," then I found out that in reality there is no such thing as elegant code.
There is... I've seen some. The thing is, there is no project, no matter how small, that is composed entirely of elegant code. At best, there are flashes of elegance in the midst of a sea of functional code. Typically, however, since anyone who can write elegant code is usually asked to code fast instead, there are a series of bits of elegant code held together by tortured hacks and spaghetti.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
There is... I've seen some. The thing is, there is no project, no matter how small, that is composed entirely of elegant code. At best, there are flashes of elegance in the midst of a sea of functional code. Typically, however, since anyone who can write elegant code is usually asked to code fast instead, there are a series of bits of elegant code held together by tortured hacks and spaghetti.
That is what I was trying to imply when I said; "in reality."

Top Bottom