• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For everyone interested...

Just thought I'd let you all know that there will be a "Gun Exchange" program occuring here in the great city of Springfield...75 dollar wally world giftcard for every "semi-automatic weapon" you turn in. I'm sure that every criminal in the city will be lined up to turn in all their guns...hahahaha. I love this crap.

Just thought I'd let you all know that there will be a "Gun Exchange" program occuring here in the great city of Springfield...75 dollar wally world giftcard for every "semi-automatic weapon" you turn in. I'm sure that every criminal in the city will be lined up to turn in all their guns...hahahaha. I love this crap.

What condition do they have to be in and do you have to be a resident?

ROFL you could possible turn a pile of lorcins for some ammo.... then on
top of it I would brag to the media that "Hey, I used your gun buyback to
buy ammo. " [laugh]

Do the guns have to work? Do they have to be semi-auto?

I tried this once (Worcester, I think) a few years ago. I showed up with a Marlin 60 that was stuck and warped, a JC Higgins shotgun with a cracked reciever and some other rust bucket. They told me that the guns had to work, but they would take them off my hands - I showed my permit and took my guns with me. They asked why I would turn guns in if I had a permit - I replied that if they were going to give me a few hundred bucks for this, I'll take it. Don't think I won any friends that day...

When are they going to have an automobile exchange or buyback program? More people die by cars every day than gunfire. (Well... in the US... I'm sure the statistics are different in war zones. :D)

Anyone setting up a table out front in case anyone brings in anything nice?

Back
Top Bottom