For anyone who doubts the wildfires are antifa set

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love how the officials keep saying these fires aren't arson. Don't they realize we have internet access?

This shit happens every year. Not antifa, but this shitbag from MO came to CA last year to set some fires.
at worst he gets 22 years. Should be life without parole.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I love how the officials keep saying these fires aren't arson. Don't they realize we have internet access?
The problem is that huuuuge numbers of americans have the attention span of a flea and at BEST get all their news for the entire week in a 30 second glance at headlines online or on some dopey radio station as they shuttle the kids to/from school and soccer while projectile vomiting in the back seat

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
sabotage of infrastructure and deliberately setting forest fires should be capital crimes, with mandatory sentences, no liberal judge/prosecutor intercession.
Want to bet Iran, China, Russia, and the other members of the international gallery of rogues are loving this shit? All they have to do is encourage lefty fifth columnists here to do is trash their own country and they get the equivalent of a state sponsored attack with plausible deniability.

You know damn well the internet is full of foreign actors actively stirring to pot to encourage this shit on top of the real leadership organizing and paying Antifa's bills. They find weak or ill people just like ISIS does and the people that encourage school shooters to try and "nudge" this crap into happening.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Newsom is also on TV claiming its the results of global warming.
Well, the ignition of the fire is both natural and man made. Lightning, dumb-ass gender reveal parties and shit-bag criminals. The abundance of fuel is caused by piss poor forestry management over the past 50+ years AND global warming. The west has basically been in a 20 year drought and it is only getting worse. The DoI is finally listening to the Native American Tribes and doing more controlled burns like their ancestors use to do...but given the vast size of the west, it will take time to correct for the pure mismanagement that has gone on.

Any shit bag caught setting a fire should be chucked INTO that fire. Done and done.

NHKevin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fires like this have been burning every year out west for a very long time. No doubt some have been arson. No doubt some have been negligence. No doubt most have been started by nature.

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Fires like this have been burning every year out west for a very long time. No doubt some have been arson. No doubt some have been negligence. No doubt most have been started by nature.
At least read the whole thread before posting something like this. Must be 20 news articles in here about people being arrested for Arson.

NHKevin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
At least read the whole thread before posting something like this. Must be 20 news articles in here about people being arrested for Arson.
It's only fake news if you don't agree with it?

Cal Fire has had a friggen air force of air tankers for fighting fires for a very long time. They aren't ALL because of arson. I think the fires that are intentionally set are a minority of the fires out there.

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0

Cal Fire has had a friggen air force of air tankers for fighting fires for a very long time. They aren't ALL because of arson. I think the fires that are intentionally set are a minority of the fires out there.
Ok, you're right, this year is perfectly normal. Nothing to see here.

cockpitbob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
An article from 1.5 years ago on CA wildfires. It reads like it's got a liberal slant, but still....
Humans cause around 84% of California’s wildfires, according to CalFire. Humans caused or contributed to at least nine of the 20 most destructive California wildfires in history, with another nine still under investigation or undetermined.
I lived in CA 27 years and this is the first time I've heard wildfires getting blamed on natural causes. My coworkers in CA were told there were a rash of "dry lightning storms" and they're buying it. [rolleyes]

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0

More arson reports in Oregon than CA. I don't think most of the CA fires are anomalous. The bullshit going on in CA is pretty typical fire season.

I think a "statistically significant" number of the fires in Oregon are from arson. If you don't see that obvious pattern there, then you're pretty blind.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I dont know anything about ham radio. Is it possible she just used the wrong terminology or is the whole thing just faked?
She's likely just a layperson, a Baofeng is a cheap "ham radio" marketed to skinflints, etc. It can pick up police and public service chatter as well. So people who buy 30 dollar radios are more apt to misuse terminology. I don't think it makes her "report" any less valid.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She's likely just a layperson, a Baofeng is a cheap "ham radio" marketed to skinflints, etc. It can pick up police and public service chatter as well. So people who buy 30 dollar radios are more apt to misuse terminology.
Yeah, someone handed her a Baofeng.

A member of the kind of field-expedient posse
you can't trust to keep their booger hook off of the bang switch.

I don't think it makes her "report" any less valid.
Probably about as valid as my wishful thinking when on the afternoon of April 15, 2013
I shared with the Littleton Common Bank of America branch manager
that I heard on the AM radio (thanks, Howie!) that
maybe the commotion on Boylston St. was just
a couple of Mass Electric manhole explosions...
(Teh Stupid still burns on that one).

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Apparently the fire problem is much worse than it should be due to lawyers. People should be doing controlled burns to keep the fuel sources
down to non-holocaust levels (like happens in nature) but the incentives are all against them.
This has been known for at least the last 50 years I think, but nobody has been able to fix the system? What's sad is that the really big old growth trees can
survive forest fires when there isn't much fuel on the ground, if there were smaller fires allowed, but when it gets piled up for a few decades, then they burn along with everything else.

Barriers to burning
Just about everyone the researchers interviewed described a risk-averse culture in the shadow of liability laws that place financial and legal responsibility for any prescribed burn that escapes on the burners. Private landowners explained how fears of bankruptcy swayed them to avoid burning on their property. Federal agency employees pointed to an absence of praise or rewards for doing prescribed burns, but punishment for any fires that escape. Federal and state employees claimed that negative public opinion – fear of fires escaping into developed areas and smoke damaging health – remains a challenge.

Limited finances, complex regulations and a lack of qualified burners also get in the way. For example, wildfire suppression has historically diverted funding from wildfire prevention, many state fire crews are seasonal employees hired during the worst wildfire months rather than the months when conditions are best for prescribed burn and burners who receive federal or state funds must undergo potentially expensive and time-consuming environmental reviews.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Well, the ignition of the fire is both natural and man made. Lightning, dumb-ass gender reveal parties and shit-bag criminals. The abundance of fuel is caused by piss poor forestry management over the past 50+ years AND global warming. The west has basically been in a 20 year drought and it is only getting worse. The DoI is finally listening to the Native American Tribes and doing more controlled burns like their ancestors use to do...but given the vast size of the west, it will take time to correct for the pure mismanagement that has gone on.

Any shit bag caught setting a fire should be chucked INTO that fire. Done and done.
Something happened to you as you spent more time here - and I like it!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yay more Qanon bulls***[rolleyes]
1600352024952.png

If the NY Times read the NY Times they would learn from his excellency Newsome, ~90% of CA fires are caused by man:
View: https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000007329926/gavin-newsom-california-wildfires.html

However if the NY Times read the NY Times they would learn from his excellency Newsome, CA fires are caused by global warming:
View: https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000007336611/newsom-wildfires-california-death-toll.html

Since science and truth are used ONLY when convenient and dismissed when conflicting with the marxist agenda, can we conclude politics (marxism) IS their religion ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom